Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jul 17, 2010, 08:50 PM   #271
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Raiasokura
Radeon Northern Islands

Raiasokura is still being judged by the masses

Hit 40% in RDR, damn this game is epic. you pc'ers are missing out.

viva la mexico!!!
Raiasokura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2010, 09:20 PM   #272
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Didn't have any problem with controls except a few missed jumps. Played with keyboard and mouse. With the PS3 controller I had problems and hence, I sold off Ass Creed 2 on PS3.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2010, 10:32 PM   #273
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Didn't have any problem with controls except a few missed jumps. Played with keyboard and mouse. With the PS3 controller I had problems and hence, I sold off Ass Creed 2 on PS3.
Seriously? You never pressed forward and jump only to have what'is name jump onto the wall on the right, because it was closer and the stupid auto aim tracked it first? I like the game, but the whole time was a struggle with the controls for me, even more so with the static camera/3d camera switching.

Not because of the static camera mind you, i have played many static camera 3d puzzle climbing games like PoP and Tomb Raider. It was the retarded auto aim, the stupid auto aim stays on and is still linked to the 3d camera even during static camera actions!!! Who the hell thought that was a goode idea?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 18, 2010, 08:50 AM   #274
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Only problem I had was during one of the timed puzzles in a tomb where you get the seals. But beyond that the controls were as described. Also maybe took a while to learn the jump from wall to wall using the "F" key which IMO was stupid.
Old Jul 18, 2010, 12:34 PM   #275
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

what happend to me a lot in ac 1 and 2. i would be running on the roftops, and i press jump, but the game doesnt register and the guy drops down and hangs on the ledge instead. it pissed me of like none other. or i try to run onto one of those ropes that connect roofs, miss by the tiniest bit, and the guy again drops and grabs onto the ledge...
GanjaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2010, 11:22 PM   #276
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaStar View Post
what happend to me a lot in ac 1 and 2. i would be running on the roftops, and i press jump, but the game doesnt register and the guy drops down and hangs on the ledge instead. it pissed me of like none other. or i try to run onto one of those ropes that connect roofs, miss by the tiniest bit, and the guy again drops and grabs onto the ledge...
Still learning mouse controls are we...

Also you need to press space before you hit the edge of the ledge... that almost rhymed. I am a poet...
Old Jul 19, 2010, 05:08 AM   #277
GanjaStar
Jalouise

GanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badgesGanjaStar doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Still learning mouse controls are we...

Also you need to press space before you hit the edge of the ledge... that almost rhymed. I am a poet...
lol im talking about gamepad controls... I don't play prts with PC devices, other then fps games. no **** i need to hit jump before the ledge

its called crap controls. ive played endless third person games with better controls then AC. even games from late 90's, like ONi.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 11:27 AM   #278
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I just finished Sam & Max 301: The Penal Zone. I think I'm going to give that mission in The Lost and the Damned another shot, and if I can't get past it I'll start up Sam & Max 302: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 12:04 PM   #279
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

zebra 204 is still being judged by the masses

In the underworld. Killed the blob again and now I'm being tentacle raped by the walls.

Btw, the camera sucks pretty frickin bad in this game.

To Play List: Everything else
zebra 204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 12:21 PM   #280
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
lol im talking about gamepad controls... I don't play prts with PC devices, other then fps games. no **** i need to hit jump before the ledge

its called crap controls. ive played endless third person games with better controls then AC. even games from late 90's, like ONi.
Not all 3rd person games have such difficult / dynamic controls either. Play w/ keyb + mouse and you should be fine.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 03:03 PM   #281
Raiasokura
Radeon Northern Islands

Raiasokura is still being judged by the masses

Ive been playing RDR, just got ambushed on the road side and completely destroyed all 4 of them, the indians are ruthless bastards. stupid hooker waving me down. stupid biatch setting up a trap so they rob me. so i rope her in she offers me services.

so i stick the hooker on my horse and do the honourable thing and take her and dump her outside the sheriff's office the bitch tried to get me killed after all. felt guilty untied and let her go, then some dude comes over to me in the middle of the street and says how i saved his buddy and he couldn't believe it was me and gives me 50$ damn this game rocks. Im a hero in the RDR world.

also just bought my first newspaper , so awesome how you can read it and stuff whats happening in the world appears in there. also did a few story missions and damn that dutch is a ruthless and brutal character, I cant spoil though.

oh yeah did i mention possible GOTY?
Raiasokura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 04:40 PM   #282
GanjaStar
Jalouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiasokura View Post

oh yeah did i mention possible GOTY?
man, you know the world is going up in flames when im drooling over console games

i want rdr on PC

ive been playing l4d 2 only, and im downnloading alien swarm, hopefully ill get to test frive it before i pass out.
Old Jul 19, 2010, 05:31 PM   #283
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

played more private server aion, really cool what these guys did to aion

also making steaks on the grill.
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 05:52 PM   #284
GanjaStar
Jalouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post

also making steaks on the grill.

where do i buy this game

steak grilling simulator 2010?
Old Jul 19, 2010, 06:02 PM   #285
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

yes, it's called "Sittal's Kitchen and Backyard 2010"
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 06:45 PM   #286
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post
yes, it's called "Sittal's Kitchen and Backyard 2010"
I have the Xtreme and Uncensored version myself.

Old Jul 19, 2010, 08:33 PM   #287
GanjaStar
Jalouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra 204 View Post
I have the Xtreme and Uncensored version myself.
all he's wearing is an apron?
Old Jul 19, 2010, 08:44 PM   #288
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Anyone up for some Alien Swarm co-op tonight? Afternoon if your americant, middle of the day before if your english...
Old Jul 19, 2010, 10:18 PM   #289
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

75% complete in LEGO Harry Potter. I've got 1,252,029,400 studs, lol (stacked all the score multipliers for x3840).
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 11:55 PM   #290
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Anyone up for some Alien Swarm co-op tonight? Afternoon if your americant, middle of the day before if your english...
Dude we are playing some RDR. A real man's game...
Old Jul 20, 2010, 01:30 AM   #291
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I want to play RDR co-op. I haven't tried the new missions yet.

I started and finished Sam & Max 302: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak today.
lighting up the dark.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 03:36 AM   #292
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Dude we are playing some RDR. A real man's game...
A real man's game on a real kid's console...
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:16 AM   #293
ScottDoom
It's Okay

I've been playing Sam & Max 303: They Stole Max's Brain! all morning. The noir-detective intro gameplay was epic. Sam driving around the city at night, neon signs trailing behind the roadway, grabbing a hold of witnesses and threatening them, calling them liars, and depressing them with dark poetics.
lighting up the dark.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:34 AM   #294
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Levl 31 in Age of Conan.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2010, 10:43 AM   #295
ScottDoom
It's Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
Levl 31 in Age of Conan.
Didn't that game bomb?

I was pretty excited about it pre-release because I'm a fan of FunCom stuff but I heard a lot of negative comments when it was released.
lighting up the dark.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:28 PM   #296
zebra 204
Rage3D Manches Veteran

Quote:
all he's wearing is an apron?
Yeah and he wears it like a cape.

Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:41 PM   #297
xNaquada
Radeon Northern Islands

xNaquada is still being judged by the masses

Level 14 in Alien Shooter
Level 30 in BFBC2.
xNaquada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2010, 01:03 PM   #298
Woodstock
Radeon R700

Woodstock can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyWoodstock can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
Levl 31 in Age of Conan.
I've been trying but I'm really struggling to get into it. It doesn't help that the server I'm on is laggy as hell. It's like playing on a wow freeshard.
Woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2010, 02:02 PM   #299
ScottDoom
It's Okay

Just finished Sam & Max 303: They Stole Max's Brain!

Now I'm waiting for the next episode to be released on Steam. It's already out via the Tell Tale website but I can't get that version.
lighting up the dark.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 02:37 PM   #300
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDoom View Post
Didn't that game bomb?

I was pretty excited about it pre-release because I'm a fan of FunCom stuff but I heard a lot of negative comments when it was released.
Bombed at launch, I honestly played like, 15 minutes of it at launch and put it up. Tried it again recently and it's a much better game. Really enjoying it a lot.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote