Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 15, 2011, 04:37 PM   #7741
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 05:35 AM   #7742
Stingray
Banned

Old May 16, 2011, 06:01 AM   #7743
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This page is off to a good start!
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 16, 2011, 12:27 PM   #7744
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

I always giggle when i see troll gifs..

**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 12:39 PM   #7745
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Old May 16, 2011, 01:30 PM   #7746
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxen View Post
Thats awesome lol.

Michael Jackson's early shopping days!
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 02:18 PM   #7747
Cordl3ssPen
nareteV D3egaR

Cordl3ssPen is still being judged by the masses

Anyone know who this is? He looks familiar.

(Guy on the left.)
Cordl3ssPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 02:25 PM   #7748
Stingray
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordl3ssPen View Post

(Guy on the left.)
Andrew W. K.
Old May 16, 2011, 02:43 PM   #7749
Cordl3ssPen
nareteV D3egaR

Cordl3ssPen is still being judged by the masses

I thought so, I just wasn't completely sure.
Cordl3ssPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 02:48 PM   #7750
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 04:13 PM   #7751
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird sings

MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 05:07 PM   #7752
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSt View Post
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Who and when?!?
Old May 16, 2011, 05:43 PM   #7753
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
That is a "f*** yeah!" Moment immediately followed up by a "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" moment. lol
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old May 16, 2011, 05:49 PM   #7754
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Who and when?!?
Somewhere in the Middle-East it looks like.

Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 06:57 PM   #7755
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
That is a "f*** yeah!" Moment immediately followed up by a "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" moment. lol
This definitely needs to be TROLLED FACED...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
Somewhere in the Middle-East it looks like.
HAHAHA... thanks dude!
Old May 16, 2011, 07:18 PM   #7756
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

What is the rule in shootouts in Soccer? The initial stop was made, so it would be a dead ball would it not? In Hockey on a penalty shot or shootout, its a dead puck once the keeper makes the stop. If it was a real game this would be in for sure.
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old May 16, 2011, 07:37 PM   #7757
Taturana
Rage3D Veteran

Taturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete strangerTaturana once held a door open for a complete stranger

From my understanding, the goalie just defended it, the ball didn't stop moving until it was inside the goal. (captain obvious ). What I mean is that the game (and hence that goal) is still valid as long as the ball is still moving.
Taturana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 08:28 PM   #7758
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

Quote:
What is the rule in shootouts in Soccer? The initial stop was made, so it would be a dead ball would it not? In Hockey on a penalty shot or shootout, its a dead puck once the keeper makes the stop. If it was a real game this would be in for sure.
In hockey i wouldnt be surprised if this was allowed. I think the play is dead when the puck has no chance on going on, stopped or lost its momentum, or if the player stops his forward movement. It would be interesting none the less.
Old May 16, 2011, 08:55 PM   #7759
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:

Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 10:37 PM   #7760
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxen View Post
i find it more amazing he found a cart at a walmart that rolls straight and smooth enough to allow this
Old May 16, 2011, 10:39 PM   #7761
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by necropimp View Post
i find it more amazing he found a cart at a walmart that rolls straight and smooth enough to allow this
That's the damn truth!!

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2011, 12:29 AM   #7762
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
Old May 17, 2011, 10:52 AM   #7763
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordl3ssPen View Post

(Guy on the left.)
That could be the new trollface.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2011, 10:59 AM   #7764
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Old May 17, 2011, 11:14 AM   #7765
Stingray
Banned

Quote:
This is a valid goal, methinks.
Old May 17, 2011, 11:14 AM   #7766
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
+1

The cat realized it was all a trick to take the picture at the end.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2011, 11:42 AM   #7767
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

If i was the reporter i would have banged him right there and then...

Old May 17, 2011, 11:49 AM   #7768
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Longoria is a bad ass, but he's not that bad ass. Gotta be a viral ad for something.
Old May 17, 2011, 11:52 AM   #7769
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

me thinks thats fake..
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2011, 11:56 AM   #7770
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Never knew ninja's played baseball... kinda makes sense though.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote