Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Dec 6, 2021, 07:34 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default zotac store woes (funny, not funny)

Ordered a refurbished mini PC with integrated GTX1070.
System arrived with tiny 3.42A @ 19.5V power brick.

I think to myself....hmmm A x V=watts. 3.42x19.5= 66 watts?

Google'd GTX 1070 TDP... 150Watts wtf.

Looks at bottom of miniPC.. says Input:19.5V---11.8A -> 230 watts.

Zotac Store sold and shipped a miniPC requiring 230 watts with a 66 watt power brick.

I posted a question on their support site asking if they would send me the correct power brick. No reply.

I called customer support. They said I needed to email.

Emailed... still waiting on reply.
Old Dec 6, 2021, 08:54 PM   #2
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I didn’t have an issue when I bought my RTX 3090 from them. Gays sent me game code plenty fast.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2021, 06:40 AM   #3
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Two days later, Zotac Store replied to my email and said they sent out the correct power brick. Will take a week to get here. Not 100% confident it will be the correct one.

[Update] Got the replacement. Correct wattage but wrong connector.
Lesson learned.

[Update 2] After sending photos of power bricks, jacks and serial numbers, Zotac did end up 2 day shipping me the correct power brick.

Last edited by GSGRUNT : Dec 18, 2021 at 10:34 AM.
GSGRUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad