Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jan 4, 2016, 02:20 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Default Computer Chair recommendations

3, 2, 1, GO!

I have fairly big legs and back. Would prefer leather. I could always shell out insane amounts for a "gamer" chair such as a DX chair, but maybe there are quality options for less than 4-500 dollars. 200ish would be perfect.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2016, 03:09 PM   #2
Mark3264
Radeon R300

Mark3264 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyMark3264 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyMark3264 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I've been looking at getting a new chair myself. Was looking at the DX racer line but it seems gimmicky though they do get good reviews. I saw a best chair list on PC Gamer that had some recommendations.

If you look at the list, I have the 2nd one they recommend, which is a budget one. Had it for a few years. Still pretty comfortable. Want to get a new one cause this one squeaks a lot though.

The first one on the list looks interesting, the Office Master OM5. Expensive though. Dont suppose anyone here has used it? Thoughts?
Mark3264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2016, 04:57 AM   #3
atomBomb
Diamond Stealth 2mb VRAM

atomBomb is still being judged by the masses

Im using this IKEA Markus:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/pr...732/#/00103102

Probably best budget chair under 200$, its not out of place in home either.
(well I got this scandic look in home but anyways..)

pc-masterrace
atomBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 5, 2016, 09:36 AM   #4
vitocorleone
Radeon Arctic Islands

vitocorleone is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomBomb View Post
Im using this IKEA Markus:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/pr...732/#/00103102

Probably best budget chair under 200$, its not out of place in home either.
(well I got this scandic look in home but anyways..)
That is the best rated chair for that price range. Another alternative is the Lorell Executive High Back Chair currently on Amazon for around $160. More expensive (than $200) options are the VXO Work Chair, the Ignition Chair by Hon, a basic Regeneration Chair by Knoll, a basic Qivi by Steelcase, or a basic Sayl by Herman Miller.

From what I've seen, $500 is a tough price range because that's the ENTRY level price for the "real" ergonomic chairs.
vitocorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2016, 04:16 PM   #5
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I have one like this at work and at home -- prefer the mesh over leather these days.

I think both were around $500 each.

Old Jan 6, 2016, 11:49 AM   #6
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I have a Mirra2 at home. It's pretty fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2016, 11:56 AM   #7
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Here is the one we just got in 2015 for me and the other engineer. A little pricey but well worth it!

http://www.thehumansolution.com/rayn...mic-chair.html

Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:37 AM   #8
Japhers22
Banned

Japhers22 is still being judged by the masses

Glad to know about this. Chair looks so cute and sexy. Hope everyone will like it. However, I also found few sources which I would like to share with you all best computer gaming chair I also have seen few reviews as well. Looks like a good one. What do you think?

Last edited by Japhers22 : Sep 1, 2017 at 09:50 AM.
Japhers22 is offline   Reply With Quote