Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 9, 2020, 08:50 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default Official Far Cry 6 Thread

"The final game set to launch before April (unless Ubisoft decides that this is the game that has to be delayed because of Covid-19 and there being too many AAA releases in a fairly short window) is another Far Cry. I'm not going to ruin all of Ubisoft's plans by giving you all the information, but it's safe to say that those of you who didn't like Far Cry 5's North American setting will probably find this one a bit more interesting when it gets officially unveiled in Ubisoft Forward on July 12 - or leaked if the company decides to save it for later."

https://www.gamereactor.eu/secret-summer-games/

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2020, 09:34 AM   #2
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Awesome. I actually enjoyed Far Cry 5. A change of scenery would be nice, but I like a lot of the changes they implemented. Could take or leave the story, just wasn't terribly interesting and the characters while decently done, just not that memorable. Never bothered with New Dawn, that just looks appalling.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2020, 10:53 AM   #3
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Oh nice.

Lots of hate for Far Cry 5 and New Dawn, but I still play both -- love the huge environments, vehicles and freedom.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 9, 2020, 02:16 PM   #4
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2020, 09:21 PM   #5
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I didn't mind FC5. It was a lot better than FC4. New Dawn was fun enough too. I'd love to see a sequel to Primal.

Tropical setting would be okay. But this is Ubisoft, and we know they'll explore something that's not been done before in the series. So assuming it's on Earth, I'll go for outback Australia (+dreamtime) or the dense jungles in South America (+mayan sacrifice). Outside chance of some cheeki breeki action too.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2020, 11:11 PM   #6
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I didn't mind FC5. It was a lot better than FC4. New Dawn was fun enough too. I'd love to see a sequel to Primal.

Tropical setting would be okay. But this is Ubisoft, and we know they'll explore something that's not been done before in the series. So assuming it's on Earth, I'll go for outback Australia (+dreamtime) or the dense jungles in South America (+mayan sacrifice). Outside chance of some cheeki breeki action too.
We'd have some serious issues if they tried to do dreamtime. You have no idea how hard tv stations pushed just to get it on tv. I dont think it would go down very well in aus. I would however like to see an fps set in aus.
Old Jun 10, 2020, 08:03 AM   #7
Hardwood
Radeon Evergreen

Hardwood is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
2021??? ACK!
I was kinda hoping 6 would take place in the Western Mountain ranges. This will be the biggest roadblock when we're invaded from the east.

I liked 4, maybe it was all the caves and climbing
5 was really good except for the time wasting captures
New Dawn is the epitome of FPS user interfaces and control. PERFECT!
Primal, didn't think I'd like it but being chased down by elephants BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and riding a sabre tooth cat is just too much fun.
<---Computer #1 in System Specs Button

Computer#2), MSI 970 Gaming, FX 8350, Antec 750w True, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB WD Black, Win 10pro x64
Computer #3) MSI A88X-G45, AMD A10-7850K, IGP, AMD 2x4GB 2133 Ram (R938G2130U1K),Thermaltake 550w, Win10pro
Hardwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2020, 08:15 AM   #8
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

I wouldn't mind going back to a tropical location. I want some pretty scenery to look at again.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600