Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:06 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Default I have come down with one of the worst colds/fevers of my life.

I have a headache that is so strong that I can barely focus my eyes.

I cannot breathe through my nose, except to sneeze with blows about half of a cup of snot all over whatever I'm holding at the time (I've even had to change shirts once today ).

I have a ringing in my ears, and I can't hear very well out of my left one.. I can hear/feel fluid every now and then (If I tilt my head for five minutes I will be able to hear fine out of it.. but as soon as I straighten up, it will be back the way it was).

So I decided to check my temperature..

According to that I'm perfectly fine!

(To you non-American peeps, 98.6 F is the perfect average temperature for human beings.)

Last edited by Crawdaddy79 : Feb 19, 2005 at 05:08 PM.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:08 PM   #2
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i guess u dont have a fever then...

unless ur normal temp is lower than normal....

feel better daddy-O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:10 PM   #3
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Hope you feel better soon. For your headache you should go lay somewhere quiet & dark.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:10 PM   #4
Encyclopedia_b
Purveyor of OFN

Encyclopedia_b is still being judged by the masses

hot bath (with menthol if you have it ... throw some vicks rub in the water)
boil water and pour it in a bowl with lots of salt and lemon and breath it in for at least 5 min (put a towel over your head to maximize the steam)
when your done rub your face from the center point out and then down
do not swallow your phlem (this will cause your stomac to feel very very ill)
drink lots and lots of water
nuke yourself full of vit c
dont eat (except chicken broth)
3 shots of nytequill
sleep for ATLEAST 8 hours

rinse and repeat

You are what you think and with your thoughts you make the world.

God save me ... from your followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I readily acknowledge that modern PS3 exclusives look spectacular.
Encyclopedia_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:12 PM   #5
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I was over 100 a while ago, something like 105, not fun at all man. I hope you feel better I've been dodging the cold and flu left right and center this winter. So far so good. EVERYONE around me has caught something though except my dad. Me and him have remained unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:12 PM   #6
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Take a nice skiing trip, or maybe ice fishing. You'll be cool as a cucumber in no time flat.

Feel better.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:16 PM   #7
riles9262
Beer hound

riles9262 is still being judged by the masses

I haven't been sick in a couple years. You should bite your nails, the bacteria boosts your immune system.

athlon 64 3000+ venice @ 2.5, 1g pc3200 samsung, 80g samsung sata-ii, maxtor 40g, asrock 939 dual, connect3d x1800gto, chaintech av-710, benq 19" lcd 12ms.
riles9262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:18 PM   #8
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encyclopedia_b
hot bath (with menthol if you have it ... throw some vicks rub in the water)
boil water and pour it in a bowl with lots of salt and lemon and breath it in for at least 5 min (put a towel over your head to maximize the steam)
when your done rub your face from the center point out and then down
do not swallow your phlem (this will cause your stomac to feel very very ill)
drink lots and lots of water
nuke yourself full of vit c
dont eat (except chicken broth)
3 shots of nytequill
sleep for ATLEAST 8 hours

rinse and repeat
Bath: I don't have one.. Well I do, but the highest the water goes is .. well.. standing up just above my ankles..

I'll try the boil water/lemon thing... and the rubbing thing.

My phlegm tastes like chicken broth though.

Lots of water.. Definitely. I've downed about four gallons since yesterday.

Vitamain C.. Flintstones saves the mutha****in day!

I tried the not eating thing yesterday.. It didn't help then.. I find that immediately after I've eaten that I feel a bit better for about half an hour.

Nyquill.. I used to have fun with that stuff. So I removed it from my medicine cabinet three years ago... I don't excpect to ever re-equip it.

And sleep.. Yes I went to bed around 11 last night (earliest ever for Friday) and woke up at 7:30. I laid back down at noon and slept for a good three more hours.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2005, 05:59 PM   #9
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJasef doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Loud metal music. Flashing lights. Open up all your windows and let some snow in. This cure is GUARANTEED to make you feel like new...

...once you shut of the music and lamps, and proceeds to close the windows and place yourself infront of a big bonfire in your livingroom
Old Feb 19, 2005, 06:04 PM   #10
Beak
Radeon Northern Islands

Location: United States BuRp!!! Dey Dont make CheeKins likE day uSed TA!!
Beak is still being judged by the masses

108 in the middle of the night youd think you where living in a dream or had the worst concussion the few minutes your not falling on the floor and back to sleepy.

That was years ago though.
Beak is offline   Reply With Quote