Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Oct 22, 2007, 02:39 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
lukilla
Radeon Northern Islands

lukilla is still being judged by the masses

Default 8800gt 512mb sighted @Europe $239usd

lukilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 04:31 PM   #2
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Sweet. Now we need some US leaks
Old Oct 22, 2007, 04:39 PM   #3
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Woot cant wait to see benches.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 22, 2007, 05:56 PM   #4
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycdarkness View Post
Woot cant wait to see benches.
http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=197188
Old Oct 22, 2007, 06:35 PM   #5
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
Holy crap ATi has nothing to fight that performance/price wise!
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 08:49 PM   #6
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Plus the 65nm 8800GTS is coming on 19th Nov.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2007, 01:56 AM   #7
Arno
Radeon R700

Arno is still being judged by the masses

Even though I have enjoyed my 8800GTS since february, it still pains me to see a faster card for a much cheaper price.

On the other hand it's nice that more and more people will be able to enjoy the new games in all their glory.
Old Oct 23, 2007, 11:25 AM   #8
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

If the performance and price of this card hold to the current info then I might have to pull the trigger. I game at 1680 x 1050 so this card seems to match that well.

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2007, 11:38 AM   #9
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

That price and performance ratio is amazing.

Now no cheapo bastard has a excuse for high end gaming
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote