Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Aneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Man Dates?

So I've been with my honey quite a while now and I was wondering what constitutes an awesome date for a guy? All i can think of is steak and beer and I'm guessing it gets old quick.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:36 PM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Steak, beer, PIIHB. Then a sandwich.

/thread
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:38 PM   #3
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
So I've been with my honey quite a while now and I was wondering what constitutes an awesome date for a guy? All i can think of is steak and beer and I'm guessing it gets old quick.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:39 PM   #4
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Aneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAneska kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

There will be no piihb as I am the her
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:39 PM   #5
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Archy2097 is still being judged by the masses

Does he like sports?

Archy2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:40 PM   #6
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Not really. unless jerkin it is a sport.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:42 PM   #7
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Nice meal, some beers and some good sex.

What more could you possibly want
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:46 PM   #8
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
I got a trophy for that

JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:46 PM   #9
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I had a girl surprise me and take me horseback trail riding once.. I rather enjoyed it.

food and sex always works lol

more depends what he likes
Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:47 PM   #10
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Quote:
Not the kind you go to a sports bar or stadium to watch

Aside from the steak and beer thing what else does he enjoy? What do you normally do on dates? Just find something that he likes to do but doesn't do that much because he defers to something you'd like to do. If there isn't anything you can think of, just tell him it's his choice some time.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:04 PM   #11
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Hes a chef. so i dont normally cook. We normally end up going on dates with other couples. We go to trails at the park near us a decent amount or out for coffee. I don't have nearly as much school this term so i have time to try and woo him.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:06 PM   #12
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Quote:
Hes a chef. so i dont normally cook. We normally end up going on dates with other couples. We go to trails at the park near us a decent amount or out for coffee. I don't have nearly as much school this term so i have time to try and woo him.
Hobbies and/or interests?

Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:07 PM   #13
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Everyone's different, an awesome date for one might be horrible for another. Really have to find out what he's into.

That said, steak, beer, and sexclub never failed to impress me.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:10 PM   #14
Archy2097
Radeon R700

How about a concert? Just have to find out what kind of music (or artists) he likes.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:38 PM   #15
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

You guys are tricky. Can't i just give him some flowers?
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:44 PM   #16
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

How about buy him some beer and takeout and let him play video games for an evening?
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:47 PM   #17
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

But they are my video games

So beer, pizza, video games and sex = win
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:48 PM   #18
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Quote:
Haha, you sound like one of us. If you really want to "woo him" you're probably gonna want to spend time doing something he likes with him.

If you really want the equivalent of flowers, that'd be some form of alcohol if he likes to drink, video games if he likes that, or just sex stuff (especially if you're not feeling like it but you know he is, doesn't have to be full on sex though).

Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:48 PM   #19
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Quote:
But they are my video games

So beer, pizza, video games and sex = win
Yes, yes, yes and big yes.

Edit: can you play a game that you both like (or he likes) together? that totally counts. Also, why didn't you mention he likes video games earlier?!

Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:49 PM   #20
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Not unless he's gay. Or dead.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:51 PM   #21
Aneska
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Yes. We just got the new injustice game yesterday. Lately I play gears of war judgement and he plays halo 4.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:51 PM   #22
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
If I got flowers I don't know what I'd do. Can't eat them (shouldn't?), can't drink them, can't play with them.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:01 PM   #23
Zero
Sass hole

Are you gay and/or dead?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:06 PM   #24
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Oh, no (and not yet?). I was seconding your answer.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:06 PM   #25
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:11 PM   #26
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archy2097 View Post
Oh, no (and not yet?). I was seconding your answer.
Ah gotcha. But on a serious note, flowers are more symbolic gifts. Most guys tend to be pragmatic I think, so if your guy is more into meaning than utility, flowers are cool.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:14 PM   #27
Archy2097
Radeon R700

Quote:
Ah gotcha. But on a serious note, flowers are more symbolic gifts. Most guys tend to be pragmatic I think, so if your guy is more into meaning than utility, flowers are cool.
Also those pragmatic gifts will have more meaning to pragmatic guys than you would think. Many men aren't gifted things very often, even if it's something that doesn't seem like it would be significant.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:18 PM   #28
Redeemed
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmRedeemed achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I like this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
congratulations on the anniversary of your emancipation from the Great Uterine Squeeze.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
There are two types of people in the world: those that are humble and those that will be.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2013, 01:28 AM   #29
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Beer, sandwich, sex, beer, sex, video games, sex, sex, beer, sex, porn, sex

Probably in that order too.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2013, 02:24 AM   #30
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
So pizza, video games and sex = win
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote