Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 21, 2020, 08:56 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Is this game even relevant anymore?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2020, 09:23 PM   #62
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Is this game even relevant anymore?
When is a game not relevant?
Old Jan 21, 2020, 11:30 PM   #63
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

When it is way past it’s release deadline.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 22, 2020, 12:47 AM   #64
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

This game has been delayed indefinitely

https://www.polygon.com/2020/1/20/21...s4-xbox-one-pc
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2020, 09:22 AM   #65
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
When is a game not relevant?
When it reaches HL3 status.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2020, 06:48 PM   #66
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
This game has been delayed indefinitely

https://www.polygon.com/2020/1/20/21...s4-xbox-one-pc
It's the same information we already had? Indefinitely sounds worse, even though technically true. They're just not giving a date because they're probably 8 months out and might want to wait for the next gen console details. I suspect we'll get a date around e3 and it will release oct/nov
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2020, 08:32 PM   #67
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Apparently Dying Light 2 is in a mess right now according to these mofos.

https://polskigamedev.pl/dying-light...-sie-robi-gry/
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2020, 10:20 PM   #68
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post

Quote:

Techland Response on Dying Light 2 Exposé: Opinions Will Be Analyzed; We’re Staying Independent

https://wccftech.com/techland-respon...g-independent/

one less reason to upgrade my 2080 ti
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2020, 10:24 PM   #69
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

This is sad news for me. Techland is one of the independent studios that usually support PC tech fully and know how to make an open world game with a proper AAA budget. I respect Chris Avelone for his work on Planescapes Torment and I think adding RPG elements into dying light sounds like a great idea. That being said, if his Fallout style of story telling his having an adverse effect on what makes Dying light, dying light then they should tell him to piss off respectively. At least the rumors of Techland being bought up by Microsoft have been confirmed as false. That would have really pissed me off.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2020, 10:34 PM   #70
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_sextein View Post
This is sad news for me. Techland is one of the independent studios that usually support PC tech fully and know how to make an open world game with a proper AAA budget. I respect Chris Avelone for his work on Planescapes Torment and I think adding RPG elements into dying light sounds like a great idea. That being said, if his Fallout style of story telling his having an adverse effect on what makes Dying light, dying light then they should tell him to piss off respectively. At least the rumors of Techland being bought up by Microsoft have been confirmed as false. That would have really pissed me off.
maybe

anyway we may see DL2 for the 4080 ti if ever now
won't be this year
Old May 6, 2020, 10:37 PM   #71
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

Ampere will still be launching into Q1 of 2021 and there is already talk of Nvidia's Hopper architecture replacing it in 2021 less than a year later. This can only mean that Ampere will not have any real staying power anyway. I think you are right that we will be playing this on 5nm Hopper in 2021.

EDIT:

Well some people might be, I won't be upgrading to Hopper and if 2x 3080TI's can't play it at 4k 60FPS due to lack of SLI support then I will probably just play it on console.
Old May 6, 2020, 10:37 PM   #72
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

I stopped playing Dying light 1 even though i was way close to finish the game. I don't know why I stopped playing this game, but it feel like I'm no longer interested to continue playing it. So there's another reason why I am probably not interested to play sequel one.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2020, 10:46 PM   #73
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeckcold57 View Post
I stopped playing Dying light 1 even though i was way close to finish the game. I don't know why I stopped playing this game, but it feel like I'm no longer interested to continue playing it. So there's another reason why I am probably not interested to play sequel one.
I beat it 3 times to 100%. I'm a big fan and really enjoyed the Nightmare difficulties and legend level character building that were added onto the game after launch.
Old May 8, 2020, 04:08 AM   #74
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I finished the first one a couple of times, never finished the DLC / coop thing though, is it worth reinstalling ?
Old May 8, 2020, 08:26 AM   #75
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
I finished the first one a couple of times, never finished the DLC / coop thing though, is it worth reinstalling ?
dlc/coop thing? do you mean the expansion pack? the following? if so, then yes! definitely
Old Jan 25, 2021, 05:26 PM   #76
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Dying Light 2 Collector's Edition was spotted online. Here's hoping it's still coming.

https://www.gamesradar.com/fans-are-...ition-is-real/

Old Jan 25, 2021, 10:20 PM   #77
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post

sad, I forgot about this game... I think I like SoD 2 better anyways now...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2021, 10:36 PM   #78
KAC

Definitely not coming out till 2022.
Also it is Techland. They have only made one half decent game in their life.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 12:21 AM   #79
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Definitely not coming out till 2022.
Also it is Techland. They have only made one half decent game in their life.
Techland have made a few goode games, and dying light and its expansion are excellent.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 06:41 PM   #80
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Techland's call of Juarez games were fine, the best ones being Bound in Blood and Gunslinger. Dying Light was excellent. Dead Island wasn't that great (imo) but it set the foundations for their latter success.

I think it will be interesting to see how Dying Light 2 ends up in regards to bugs and tech issues, simply because they decided to hold it back versus throw it out the door like cd porker reds
Old Feb 11, 2021, 03:08 PM   #81
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

They've built up quite a good name with Dying light and it's expansions and the content that kept coming.

They weren't going to rush it out the door to begin with, and i'm sure that even if they've briefly considered it, the CP77 debacle made them quickly realise that is not the path they want to go down.

My opinion: Dying light will be here this year, and it will be awesome.

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2021, 05:50 AM   #82
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Agreed - let them get it right, let the CP2077 lesson be for all to learn from.
Old Feb 12, 2021, 02:26 PM   #83
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Agreed - let them get it right, let the CP2077 lesson be for all to learn from.
yes CP2077 won't be playable for 56 more years
Old Feb 12, 2021, 03:53 PM   #84
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

I'd be surprised if DL2 does not come out this year.
Old Feb 13, 2021, 02:57 AM   #85
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Feb 13, 2021, 05:44 PM   #86
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Quote:
Xbox Acquisition of Techland and Dying Light 2 Hinted at by Leakers
Quote:
console exclusivity deal for Dying Light 2
Old Feb 14, 2021, 12:02 AM   #87
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Hopefully comes to Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Old Mar 13, 2021, 02:24 AM   #88
Megaman
Packing heat!

Old Mar 14, 2021, 12:56 AM   #89
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
sad, I forgot about this game... I think I like SoD 2 better anyways now...
State of Decay? Nice, one of my favorite games ever.

But, I am really looking forward to DL2, DL1 was a rare gem IMO.
Old Mar 14, 2021, 01:20 AM   #90
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

is state of decay even anything like dying light? isnt it a survival game? Just cause they both have zombies?