Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 31, 2021, 09:43 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Watched some streams. Game looks OK I guess. Very similar to FC5 or New Dawn which is slightly disappointing.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2021, 03:49 AM   #92
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Nothing new, FC Expansion, didn't look too appealing and I think i'm FC'd out now so maybe a bargain bin purchased for me.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 04:26 AM   #93
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

All the facr cry games after fc3 and blood dragon have been bargin bin games.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 1, 2021, 05:40 AM   #94
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Copy 'n Paste fodder.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 05:50 AM   #95
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Still should be good.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 07:43 AM   #96
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Earlier shots showcased lots of RT effects or am I remembering this wrong?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2021, 10:56 AM   #97
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete stranger

One hour of gameplay narrated by a couple of the devs.

[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI RTX3060Ti 8GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 1TB SSD 870 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2021, 11:09 AM   #98
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Good enough for me

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2021, 11:32 AM   #99
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Earlier shots showcased lots of RT effects or am I remembering this wrong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paMdPXs5qAk&t=188s

Old Sep 2, 2021, 11:46 AM   #100
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Ok, better! TY, +rep

yoz
Old Sep 2, 2021, 11:54 AM   #101
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

That pc features video is a joke right? There are tons of glitches, bugs and broken assests in the video. The game actually looks like a bargin bin indie title (not saying indie titles themselves are bargin bin)
Old Sep 2, 2021, 12:09 PM   #102
KAC

Looks like this is the future of games. Buggy POS.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 12:16 PM   #103
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

ANother game for 1080p

RECOMMENDED FAR CRY 6 PC SETTINGS

1080p, 60 FPS, DirectX Raytracing Off

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X – 3.8 GHZ or Intel i7-7700 – 3.6 GHZ

GPU: AMD RX VEGA64 – 8 GB or NVIDIA GTX 1080 – 8 GB

RAM: 16 GB (Dual-channel mode)

Storage: 60 GB HDD (SSD Recommended)
Old Sep 2, 2021, 12:19 PM   #104
Taman Linkin
Rage3D Veteran

Taman Linkin can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyTaman Linkin can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

copy pasta. let me guess, dictator by the end of game is actually a good guy/lesser evil. 50 jizz pellets put . if somehow in the end he is the evil guy, and the rebel is actually a good guy i'll be surprised lol.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 12:19 PM   #105
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I thought it looked alright in that pc features trailer, y'all are being to harsh on FC6.

I'd wish that UBI would step up their character model game though, those do look last gen.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2021, 02:40 PM   #106
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
I thought it looked alright in that pc features trailer, y'all are being to harsh on FC6.
Not all, just the same person that seems to hate everything.

yoz
Old Sep 2, 2021, 02:47 PM   #107
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thing is here, there is nothing different, it’s just a new map, sure the story varies but it’s DLC nothing more.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 03:31 PM   #108
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Far Cry 6 PC Version Has Improved Ray Tracing & an HD Textures Pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxEoNIUAqmQ&t=81s

https://screenrant.com/far-cry-6-pc-...g-hd-textures/

isn't this a AMD game ?
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2021, 04:32 PM   #109
acroig
Troll SMod

For CPU, yes.

yoz
Old Sep 2, 2021, 06:57 PM   #110
acroig
Troll SMod

yoz
Old Sep 2, 2021, 06:57 PM   #111
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
For CPU, yes.
fidelityfx is CPU

Quote:
Uncapped framerate, which lets you unlock greater levels of performance with the right hardware
DirectX raytracing (DXR) support, which grants upgraded lighting, shadows, reflections, and overall realism with supported hardware
AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution support, which allows Far Cry 6 to achieve greater resolutions without sacrificing performance
In-depth customization options for every setup and desire
Hybrid input between multiple sources, like a controller paired with a mouse and keyboard
Extended control customization to cater to your specific needs
Multi-monitor and widescreen support for an upgraded visual experience
In-game benchmark that allows you to monitor performance without leaving the game

https://www.windowscentral.com/far-c...s-announcement
Old Sep 2, 2021, 09:06 PM   #112
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Looks like Ray tracing isn't going on when I play.

Old Sep 2, 2021, 10:19 PM   #113
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Looks like Ray tracing isn't going on when I play.
Pretty sure that 30 fps is without DLSS on.
Old Sep 3, 2021, 01:00 AM   #114
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Pretty sure that 30 fps is without DLSS on.
Quote:
System Requirements: Far Cry 6 comes with ray tracing but no DLSS
https://technewsinc.com/system-requi...g-but-no-dlss/
Old Sep 3, 2021, 01:39 AM   #115
KAC

No DLSS is stupid.
Old Sep 3, 2021, 07:23 AM   #116
azalea
Radeon R520

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
No DLSS is stupid.
Gotta love when one graphics technology has deals in place. That said, FXSR on the highest setting is an okay substitute.
Old Sep 3, 2021, 10:51 AM   #117
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
I demand DLSS.
Old Sep 3, 2021, 11:55 AM   #118
logical
What is my purpose?

This doesn't look like RT adds too much. I'd rather play RT off and higher frames than RT on with DLSS. DLSS is still noticeable.

Old Sep 3, 2021, 12:53 PM   #119
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
I demand DLSS.
be glad it's AMD if it was NV FXSR would only work with their newest cards and none of AMD's
Old Sep 3, 2021, 12:56 PM   #120
acroig
Troll SMod

I demand double posting!!!

yoz