Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 7, 2021, 06:56 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Game of the Year 2021, worst ever?

Dunno, regurgitate a title and see if people in here agree to lap it up.

With video cards mental and released games buggy as a swamp cottage.

Not sure about you folk but this is one sad, crappy year for new games.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 07:11 AM   #2
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

FarCry 6

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2021, 07:25 AM   #3
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Hopefully Halo Infinite will be good....

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 7, 2021, 08:39 AM   #4
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

it takes two and forza h
Old Dec 7, 2021, 08:52 AM   #5
acroig
Troll SMod

FH5 seems to be very popular yes.

yoz
Old Dec 7, 2021, 08:55 AM   #6
JohnnyFlash
Radeon R600

JohnnyFlash is still being judged by the masses

Mass Effect Legendary...
Old Dec 7, 2021, 08:57 AM   #7
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
Mass Effect Legendary...
Yeah I didn't put it there because it was a rehash of what was played before but a contender nonetheless.

yoz
Old Dec 7, 2021, 09:15 AM   #8
John C Flett
Veteran of Psychic Wars

John C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird sings

Not a really outstanding year and I've far from played everything but Chicory, Forgotten City and Road 96 stand out.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2021, 09:15 AM   #9
acroig
Troll SMod

As far as worst release of '21 I don't think anything tops Battlefield, right?

yoz
Old Dec 7, 2021, 09:21 AM   #10
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yeah I didn't put it there because it was a rehash of what was played before but a contender nonetheless.
Most things listed are a rehash. FC6, FH5
Old Dec 7, 2021, 09:27 AM   #11
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Cookie Clicker: Steam edition
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2021, 09:39 AM   #12
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Most things listed are a rehash. FC6, FH5
FC6 is a continuation of a game series, not a remaster.

yoz
Old Dec 7, 2021, 10:06 AM   #13
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

BF2042. Quite enjoyed watching black screen, falling through elevators, unable to hit anything, having vehicles fly on skyscrapers, and just general omgbuttsechs and tea bagging.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2021, 10:31 AM   #14
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwards

I've got Valheim put down for Game of the Year, had a fantastic time with it that I hadn't experienced in other games. No other remarkable '21 titles in my library, yet. Ask me again in 2025.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 11:37 AM   #15
JohnnyFlash
Radeon R600

JohnnyFlash is still being judged by the masses

I have very high hopes for Avowed next year.
Old Dec 7, 2021, 12:43 PM   #16
QEFX
AIW Rage Pro Turbo

QEFX can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyQEFX can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - Game of the Year Edition

Coming soon for those who have bought this game 3 times already.
GOG: ITHAQUACDN
Battle.Net: <Account is dead ... for now>
Marvel FF: ITHAQUACDN
QEFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2021, 04:18 PM   #17
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

FH5 or Life is Strange: True Colors are both up there for me, but the year has been pretty weak. To be honest the last couple of years has been meh with a slice of blah.

I haven't played FC6 or Deathloop or Age of Empires 4 or Death's Door or Hades. Using december as a bit of a backlog month so hope to play at least a few of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
As far as worst release of '21 I don't think anything tops Battlefield, right?
Expectation wise? Yeah probably the worst. But there are heaps of "big" games that are worse, like Aliens: Fireteam Elite, which is garbage. And Necromunda: Hired Gun is a poorly made shooter.

Last edited by nutcrackr : Dec 7, 2021 at 04:25 PM.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2021, 04:58 PM   #18
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

• Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster
  • MYST Remaster
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Far Cry 6
  • Halo 6
  • Mario 3d World re-release
  • GTA3 re-crapster

Who needs original IPs, amirite?

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2021, 06:26 PM   #19
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
I've got Valheim put down for Game of the Year, had a fantastic time with it that I hadn't experienced in other games. No other remarkable '21 titles in my library, yet. Ask me again in 2025.
I would agree with this. One of the few original titles that actually worked.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote