Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 25, 2021, 04:44 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Default I hate dentists

Got my first wisdom tooth pulled. Gay had to cut the gum, saw off the tooth, then cut tooth in half and then pull using excessive force. My whole mouth is sore.

I hate dentists. That is all. This is going to be a bad week.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 05:50 AM   #2
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

i also had the same long time ago
Old Jul 25, 2021, 08:12 AM   #3
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I am one of the lucky ones who is somehow able to live with my wisdom teeth. They grew in perfectly.

However its likely due to when i was a kid and had messed up teeth that were corrected. Needed 9 pulled out and braces on for 3 years.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 25, 2021, 08:56 AM   #4
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

My wisdom teeth were also perfectly fine. The military didn't give a **** though. Went to sleep, all 4 yoinked at once.

Fun
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 08:58 AM   #5
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

I'm approaching 46 and every time I go to the dentist they keep telling me I should pull my wisdom teeth.

And I keep telling them my ancestors from 10,000 years ago lived just fine with them till the ripe old age of 30, and by that standard I'm actually doing quite well.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 09:32 AM   #6
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

All four of mine were impacted, was not a fun time getting them out. If i had to do it now i'd prefer to get knocked out. I assume you're gonna have to do this fun time 3 more times?
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 10:30 AM   #7
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Apparently my other 3 are still inside and not pressuring the normal teeth. This tooth had my gum opened so that meant that it wasn’t coming out, it was also pressuring the normal tooth on the side and to top it off it was also getting rotten and causing infections. I just did a 7 day AB course to rid the infection only to get it extracted and now another 5 days of ABs.

Here is an old X-ray. That was when my tooth was chipped and needed a root canal and a crown. It also shows the wisdom tooth pressuring my normal teeth and causing infections. I have marked it as removed for the uninitiated. This is maybe 2+ years old so I did quite put this off for a while. I might need the right side done as well if it pushes out of the gum.

Old Jul 25, 2021, 05:39 PM   #8
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I had mine pulled when i was little.
I remember the taste of blood was lingering for a few days.....
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 05:46 PM   #9
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

They all look f'ed up! Looks like they all need to be pulled, I had all 4 pulled at once, 2 bottom ones were impacted and the upper ones were just causing crowding. All had to go. Since I'm old as F, Its probably been 30 years already!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 09:53 PM   #10
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Bottom two pulled in 10th grade. Top two pulled by the army 4 years later.

No regerts. The gum mounds serve as a good place to store extra food if you mash it down just right.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 10:31 PM   #11
KAC
It might be gays!

Woke up. The whole mouth is sore. Guess that what happens when the doctor puts 7 needles to make the area numb. I have swelling the size of a tennis ball.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 10:34 PM   #12
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Glad you prepared by stretching your throat out. Most people wouldn't be able to breathe with swelling the size of a tennis ball.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 11:10 PM   #13
KAC
It might be gays!

Meant table tennis ball.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 01:58 AM   #14
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

welcome to the club, had mine pulled a long time ago, was not fun at all, one got underneath a normal one, took several hours to get the ****er out....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 07:48 AM   #15
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I went under general anesthesia when I had all 4 of mine pulled. Woke up and it was over. Good thing too, because the dentist had do a lot of cutting. My wisdom teeth were a mess.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 10:56 AM   #16
luxor
Mendoza

luxor is still being judged by the masses

I had all 4 of mine removed in the spring at the age of 40.
The 2 bottom were only partially out of the gum but had cavities.
Not sure what the dental surgeon gave me but I only remember him starting on the first tooth, then I lost 30-40 minutes and I just remember when he pulled out the last one.
Almost no swelling and the pain wasn't bad until a week later. I didn't have to take pain killers, other then on day 1, until that day. Not sure why the pain flared up at that time, but I woke up the following morning feeling well and I've been fine since.
luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 11:14 AM   #17
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

i had 26 pulled in 3 hours with just Novocain
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 11:16 AM   #18
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

One of my friends and her spouse are both dentists. They say it's a little disheartening at first, hearing how much everyone hates them.

I would hate to be a dentist. Sticking my fingers in peoples mouths all day, smelling bad breath, the incredible decay stench that is under crowns when they need to be removed/repaired... I have heard some stories. Gag reflexes, getting puked or bled on.... yeah hard pass.

I hate the expense. Welcome to the USA. But at least I still have all the teeth I need (wisdoms were cut out in my 20s).

I don't like going to the dentist... there are some people who do (um, some people actually orgasm from getting their teeth cleaned). But it could be worse.
Old Jul 26, 2021, 11:46 AM   #19
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
One of my friends and her spouse are both dentists. They say it's a little disheartening at first, hearing how much everyone hates them.

I would hate to be a dentist. Sticking my fingers in peoples mouths all day, smelling bad breath, the incredible decay stench that is under crowns when they need to be removed/repaired... I have heard some stories. Gag reflexes, getting puked or bled on.... yeah hard pass.

I hate the expense. Welcome to the USA. But at least I still have all the teeth I need (wisdoms were cut out in my 20s).

I don't like going to the dentist... there are some people who do (um, some people actually orgasm from getting their teeth cleaned). But it could be worse.

Old Jul 26, 2021, 01:23 PM   #20
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

my grandfather was a dentist pulled all his own teeth

i remember he didn't use Novocain on kids told us it didn't hurt
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 02:18 PM   #21
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
my grandfather was a dentist pulled all his own teeth

i remember he didn't use Novocain on kids told us it didn't hurt
Sadist?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 05:01 PM   #22
KAC
It might be gays!

Woke up to extreme pain and bleeding. 2 AM. Fun night. Ffffff Uuuuu.
Old Jul 27, 2021, 04:57 PM   #23
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Ah good o'l iggy. Used to ball with him back in middle school

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2021, 06:30 PM   #24
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I went under general anesthesia when I had all 4 of mine pulled. Woke up and it was over. Good thing too, because the dentist had do a lot of cutting. My wisdom teeth were a mess.
Same, it wasn't that bad after a few days. You will survive KAC.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2021, 11:32 PM   #25
KAC
It might be gays!

Well got another pain killer injection yesterday. Am on heavy meds. Pain is not subsiding and my mouth is swollen some more. Not sure how long this will continue.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 11:44 AM   #26
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Well got another pain killer injection yesterday. Am on heavy meds. Pain is not subsiding and my mouth is swollen some more. Not sure how long this will continue.
Have you had your dentist check for infection? Might need some antibiotics.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 12:54 PM   #27
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Have you had your dentist check for infection? Might need some antibiotics.
This and @ Nascar, I can see your deleted posts.....

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2021, 03:05 PM   #28
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

You sound like a raving anti-dentite.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 03:29 PM   #29
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Sadist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2021, 08:39 PM   #30
KAC
It might be gays!

I am on Augmentin 1g AB for past 10 days. My stomach is a wreck and yes the doctor checked yesterday and there doesn’t seem to be infection. And pain is still there so he added one more medicine.

This is going to be a slow healing process. I hate it.