Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Old Oct 4, 2003, 05:45 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
djwave
Radeon HD 5970

djwave is still being judged by the masses

Angry problems installing drivers(any drivers)!!!

Hi all,
first, i from spain and my english is not very good... .
i uninstall 3.7 drivers with DCleaner for one resolution problem and I attempt to install any driver, 3.7 3.6 dna-drivers etc... and have the same problem. i execute the setup on the drivers and one windows appears reporting this message:

INTERNAL FAILURE

Error Number: 0x80040707
Description: (nothing here)

ACEPT

Please, help me, any have a solution....

THX.
djwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2003, 05:48 AM   #2
djwave
Radeon HD 5970

djwave is still being judged by the masses

Talking sorry...

my card is one ati9800pro with windowsxp sp1, 1gb ram 333, A7N8XDeluxe.
djwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2003, 06:01 AM   #3
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

Hola! Wrong forum mate, I moved it for you; you have a much better chance of getting help here
Login or Register to remove this ad