Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 18, 2004, 01:41 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Stilgar1973
Please don't Ban!

Stilgar1973 is still being judged by the masses

Default Any Sonic Youth fans?

They put out this album last year, it is a digital remaster of Dirty. A 2 disc set with all this instrumental stuff, these pre-album versions of the songs.

My God.

This album is a wonderful example of when file sharing can pay dividends for the artists. Now I wasn't file sharing, I was playing with Rhapsody. So I am legal and legit.
That is how I heard about this album.

I gave it one listen on Rhapsody and I knew that I had to have it immediatly. It was a sin that I hadn't bought it yet and it would be a crime if I didn't run out of the house, mug an old person and use the money that they were wasiting on medication to purchase this album.
I mean seriously, the elderly are just gonna be dying soon anyways. What do they need medication for?

And lets not even talk about the cop. Doughnut eating prick. I had to split the money with him AND HAND OVER THE OLD PERSONS MEDICATION. I mean, damn what is that cop gonna do with blood thinner anyways? Oh I also had to go down on him. And when I was done I had to say 'What a lovely tea party!'. Don't ask.

However I am sitting here now, at work, listening to this marvel that is the Dirty reissue. And I gotta say, had the cop asked, I would have swallowed for this.
Old Apr 18, 2004, 07:52 AM   #2
palo alto
User Selected

palo alto is still being judged by the masses

hell yea...I love sonic youth. I get in a moods where its nothing but velvet underground/sy/and the pixies for weeks
palo alto is offline   Reply With Quote