Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Sep 1, 2020, 03:25 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber
Default Official RTX 30x0 thread

The thread to talk ampere official specs performance and show off your new cards when you get them. This is not the thread to talk about AMD cards unless it is an official benchmark comparing them to Ampere.

NV reddit Megathread
https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comm...on_megathread/

Ampere Architecture break down by TPU
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/n...tech-software/

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather

Last edited by Gandalfthewhite : Sep 6, 2020 at 01:13 PM.
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 03:41 PM   #2
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

No surprise here, I'll be the first (unless Bill beats me to it) to get a 3090.

Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 03:44 PM   #3
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Poor man with responsibilities will be sticking with the 3080 when I upgrade everything later this year. Dont need bleeding edge.

3090 benches are out?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 1, 2020, 03:45 PM   #4
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

EK block sneak peak. Looks like they addressed the top mounted FE power connector by shortening the inlet area. Should be interesting to see what this looks like with a power connector slapped in between the tubing.

Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 03:51 PM   #5
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

so I will say Nvidia just made water cooled ITX builds more of a thing with the shorter PCB should see reasonably sized waterblock cards

I will say this if AMD does not deliver* I will be buying NV for the first time EVER and will be watercooling it

by deliver I mean at least beat the 2080ti by 30% in raster and RT performance.

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

Old Sep 1, 2020, 03:51 PM   #6
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I was thinking 3090, but the 3080 is so impressive, I'm buying that, and slapping a block on it. These things really impressed me today. I can't wait to see actual reviews, and know when and where I can get a water block. I'm ready!
Old Sep 1, 2020, 03:59 PM   #7
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Whoa $Ł699 for a 3080 I'm seriously tempted. Will wait for benchmarks but for gaming at 1440p this could be a monster card. Could be my first Nvidia card for almost a decade.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 04:04 PM   #8
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwardsKombatant can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

If you have an air cooled CPU you're gonna have a good time
Old Sep 1, 2020, 04:14 PM   #9
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombatant View Post
If you have an air cooled CPU you're gonna have a good time
Gamers nexus just said the same, and that they are going to do extensive testing on that.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 04:36 PM   #10
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Gamers nexus just said the same, and that they are going to do extensive testing on that.
I've got a Dark Rock Pro 4 and it handled an AMD Vega 64 reference model fine apart form the Vega fan noise so I'm not worried.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:04 PM   #11
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Subscriber

bill this is the less memey thread I will be more strict in this one. I would prefer to have the thread be informative.

Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:09 PM   #12
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfthewhite View Post
bill this is the less memey thread I will be more strict in this one. I would prefer to have the thread be informative.
ok
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:13 PM   #13
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Subscriber

thanks. the other thread im fine with the memeing (obviously)

Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:14 PM   #14
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

I reached out to EK on facebook to see when their newsletter is coming out. Hopefully before the 17th. I'm not buying a card that isn't getting a water block, and I want to get one as early as possible.

Alphacool has them ready apparently.

Quote:
Checklist for new Nvidia cooler
Cooler - Done
Manual - Done
Package - Done
Checking Custom designs - work in progress
Waiting for Release of the new Nvidia GPUs ��

Last edited by Greasy : Sep 1, 2020 at 05:22 PM.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:16 PM   #15
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Subscriber

yeah hopefully at this point NV sends them units to work with before announcements.

Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:19 PM   #16
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I think the key word from Nvidia is 'concurrent' in their RayTracing implementation.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:20 PM   #17
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Very curious what it will boost to. The FE cooler looks hefty but that's a lot of power.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:30 PM   #18
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
so I will say Nvidia just made water cooled ITX builds more of a thing with the shorter PCB should see reasonably sized waterblock cards

I will say this if AMD does not deliver* I will be buying NV for the first time EVER and will be watercooling it

by deliver I mean at least beat the 2080ti by 30% in raster and RT performance.
You've never owned Nvidia cards?
Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:33 PM   #19
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
yeah hopefully at this point NV sends them units to work with before announcements.
NDA lifts the day they go on sale.

I may hold off till the beginning of November.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 3080Ti Sixtuple SLI KAC Edition, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:38 PM   #20
Ghastlyone
Radeon Southern Islands

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

Dammit, meant to post in this thread.

Info posted on the EVGA forums...

Quote:
Quote:
EVGATech_LeeM
Also, to answer about half the questions in this thread:
  • Currently no pre-order planned. Similarly, no pricing is available at this time.
  • Like the US store, we cannot generally comment on availability at this time for the EU store. Availability, however, will not be any sooner than the dates NVIDIA mentioned for each GPU.
  • HYBRID, HC, and KPE cards will come a bit later than the XC3 and FTW3 cards. No ETA to give you, which is probably your next question.
  • HYBRIDs will be 240mm, except for KPE HYBRID, whch will be 360mm. No plans for a 120mm HYBRID at this time.
  • HYBRIDs will be 2 Slot.
  • XC3 cards will all be 2.2 slots. Length is 11.23in. - 285.37mm / Height is 4.38in. - 111.15 mm.
  • FTW3 cards will be 2.75 slots. Length is 11.81in. - 300mm / Height is 5.38in. - 136.75mm.
  • There will be an EVGA NVLINK. No ETA at this time.
  • Since I've seen this mentioned incorrectly, all cards are 3 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI.
  • PowerLink is expected to work with the XC3 models. For obvious reasons, it will not work with the 3090/3080 FTW3 cards due to the number of PCIe power connectors. Either way, we will have the compatibility list updated when the cards are available on the website.
  • Step-Up will begin when cards are available. Products will not be listed prior to general availability. I would expect one of the XC3 models will be listed for availability, but we will make that decision prior to general availability.
  • I'm not sure why people assume bots are buying cards over regular people. It was a popular reason for why 20-Series cards were always out of stock, which completely ignored literal supply and demand issues (lots of people wanted them, but there weren't many initially). Yes, there are per person quantity caps for each card. Yes, we require captcha to login, which is also required to create a profile. This should help to comfort some of you.
240mm rads on the Hybrid 3090 cards, and 360mm radiator on the King Pin 3090. I was seriously joking in the other thread when I mentioned the King Pin having a 360mm rad. And now it's confirmed.
Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 05:45 PM   #21
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

By come at a later date on the HC they most likely mean 3 months before the 4080 comes out.

These things are going to be sold out for months. If you don't get one quick, you might as well wait for AMD. LOL
Old Sep 1, 2020, 06:03 PM   #22
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
By come at a later date on the HC they most likely mean 3 months before the 4080 comes out.

These things are going to be sold out for months. If you don't get one quick, you might as well wait for AMD. LOL
AMD's RDNA2 announcement will be early October with release in early November.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 3080Ti Sixtuple SLI KAC Edition, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Old Sep 1, 2020, 06:36 PM   #23
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Quote:

I think with the way the 3080 is being priced they're expecting abundant supply.

Also, did anyone actually have trouble buying the 2070 or 2080 last gen? I thought it was only the 2080 Ti that was in short supply, and that seemed like it never actually changed over the course of the card's lifespan. I think the 2080 Ti production was never that high, and that is why it was always hard to come by and so expensive.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 06:39 PM   #24
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

SSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete stranger

Lets just hope Nvidia can have enough stock, rumor is Samsung's yeilds suck, esp for a huge chips. Good watch if you are bored. Been following him for a while, and has been spot on so far.

Thermaltake Core V51
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz
Cryorig C1 + Noctua NF-P14r @ 1500RPM w/ MX4
ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
1TB WB Black SN850 NVMe Gen4 (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
4TB WD Red HDD
Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1650/1935/7751Mhz
Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
Razor DeathAdder 6400dpi Mouse
Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
Xbox One Wireless Controller
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 465.89

Coolermaster N200
Intel Core-i3 4170 @ 3.8Ghz
Xigmatek 1283 HSF + Thermaltake CL-F005
MSI H81M-P33
8GB Corsair Vengence 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
500GB WD Blue 3D Nand SSD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
2TB WD Red HDD
Intel HD 4400 350/1150Mhz
Corsair CX600 PSU
Dell 21.5" S2209WB 1080p @ 60Hz
Razor Lachesis 5400dpi Mouse
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 15.36.28.4332

Thermaltake Versa H15
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.0/3.2Ghz
Wrath Spire HSF w/ MX4
8GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
1TB WD Blue HDD (OS)
EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB @ 1708/1937/5005MHz
Oculus Rift Touch
Samsung 55" MU6290 HDR 2160p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 388.00

Dell XPS 7390
Intel Core-i5 10210u @ 1.6/4.2Ghz
8GB
LPDDR3 2133Mhz
256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD (OS)
Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Home 64-bit

SSXeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 06:42 PM   #25
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSXeon View Post
Lets just hope Nvidia can have enough stock, rumor is Samsung's yeilds suck, esp for a huge chips. Good watch if you are bored. Been following him for a while, and has been spot on so far.

This guy is an idiot. I tried listening to the podcast he just rags on Nvidia and Intel for the majority of it.... I stopped when he said his sources tell him that Big Navi is 90% faster then the 5700XT....
Old Sep 1, 2020, 06:49 PM   #26
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Cool

I've never bought an FE card directly from Nvidia. The warranty is the same? Is it all in $usd even for Canadians? Do they ship international? Do we get raped on customs?
Old Sep 1, 2020, 06:53 PM   #27
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Unless they changed it, the warranty on the FE is 3 years. I may consider an FE this time myself as the cooler actually seems decent. I want to wait for reviews on that too though.

It looks like the FEs are not being sold at a premium this gen, which is interesting. That might indicate that part of the problem with the 2000 series was that Nvidia lost control of the pricing, since the AIBs treated the FE as the defacto MSRP rather than the actual MSRP. Like, maybe the 2080 Ti really was supposed to be readily available at $1000, but after the 2080 Ti FE was $1200 the other guys refused to sell for less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
This guy is an idiot. I tried listening to the podcast he just rags on Nvidia and Intel for the majority of it.... I stopped when he said his sources tell him that Big Navi is 90% faster then the 5700XT....
Apparently we're not supposed to talk about AMD in this thread, but I don't know why you'd find that number so hard to believe? That is the sort of performance range Navi 2X has to be putting up to be competitive with Ampere. 5700 XT also was not a big chip, so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to boost performance by a large margin over it?

Last edited by Nagorak : Sep 1, 2020 at 07:04 PM.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 07:05 PM   #28
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
He throws out virtually every rumor or possibility and if any of them come to fruition, he can spin how accurate he is. The key with his 3xxx series volume speculation and disagree is because Nvidia offered guidance of 25% more gaming revenue for the third quarter. That is significant!
Old Sep 1, 2020, 07:10 PM   #29
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

SSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

so a 80cu card cant be 90% faster than a 40cu card? AMD has been a lot more tight lipped then Nvidia recently. Hell anything is possible. I watched a lot of his videos for the last 5 months, he only rags on things that are true IMHO. Pricing, Real TDP (Intel), and marketing. In the last few months i don't see much of a bias, but coming from you if Intel or Nvidia is challenged in any way, he must be bias.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
I've never bought an FE card directly from Nvidia. The warranty is the same? Is it all in $usd even for Canadians? Do they ship international? Do we get raped on customs?

I dunno about Canada, but my card shipped pretty fast and like Nagorak said i believe its a 3 year warrenty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
He throws out virtually every rumor or possibility and if any of them come to fruition, he can spin how accurate he is. The key with his 3xxx series volume speculation and disagree is because Nvidia offered guidance of 25% more gaming revenue for the third quarter. That is significant!

Most all of these youtubers get what they hear, and sometimes he says he doesn't believe it. His channel is not something that is 100% accurate. He has said this plenty of times.

Thermaltake Core V51
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8/4.84Ghz
Cryorig C1 + Noctua NF-P14r @ 1500RPM w/ MX4
ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS

16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz 16-18-18-36
1TB WB Black SN850 NVMe Gen4 (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
4TB WD Red HDD
Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1650/1935/7751Mhz
Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
Razor DeathAdder 6400dpi Mouse
Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard
Xbox One Wireless Controller
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 465.89

Coolermaster N200
Intel Core-i3 4170 @ 3.8Ghz
Xigmatek 1283 HSF + Thermaltake CL-F005
MSI H81M-P33
8GB Corsair Vengence 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
500GB WD Blue 3D Nand SSD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
2TB WD Red HDD
Intel HD 4400 350/1150Mhz
Corsair CX600 PSU
Dell 21.5" S2209WB 1080p @ 60Hz
Razor Lachesis 5400dpi Mouse
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 15.36.28.4332

Thermaltake Versa H15
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.0/3.2Ghz
Wrath Spire HSF w/ MX4
8GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
1TB WD Blue HDD (OS)
EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB @ 1708/1937/5005MHz
Oculus Rift Touch
Samsung 55" MU6290 HDR 2160p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 388.00

Dell XPS 7390
Intel Core-i5 10210u @ 1.6/4.2Ghz
8GB
LPDDR3 2133Mhz
256GB Toshiba NVMe SSD (OS)
Dell 13.3" 1080p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Home 64-bit

SSXeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2020, 07:23 PM   #30
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote