Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Mar 24, 2021, 05:44 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Kick it awake I want your current gpu !__!
make sure you send him nekkid pics, dressed up as a onion (at least i had to do that the last time.....)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2021, 06:27 AM   #92
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
make sure you send him nekkid pics, dressed up as a onion (at least i had to do that the last time.....)

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2021, 10:28 AM   #93
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Yeah, Asus MSRP is basically scalper prices at this point. Their 3080 is up to $1000+. Meanwhile EVGA only boosted prices by $80. Asus isn't even in the running for a purchase at their current MSRPs.
Ironically, if they were to raise their prices to scalper prices then scalpers would have no reason to buy them anymore. This is what they are doing in Australia, where cards are available but because they cost so damn much it doesn't make a difference.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 9, 2021, 08:47 AM   #94
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default EVGA queue chart

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...RvEPaPh48/edit

3080 Ultra Hybrid has not had a drop in 30 days or longer.

yoz
Old Apr 9, 2021, 08:50 AM   #95
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Best thing to do these days if you don't have a 3080 or higher is to set that game setting from Ultra to medium.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2021, 09:25 AM   #96
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...RvEPaPh48/edit

3080 Ultra Hybrid has not had a drop in 30 days or longer.
What's almost more unbelievable is that they haven't even managed to get out of September on the 3080 notifies.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2021, 09:40 AM   #97
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
What's almost more unbelievable is that they haven't even managed to get out of September on the 3080 notifies.
The cheap SKUs where never produced, only things that shipped were the Ultra products.

yoz
Old Apr 9, 2021, 11:30 AM   #98
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Best way is to spend $3300 to acquire a 3090 and let it mine 24/7.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2021, 12:03 PM   #99
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

I wont spend more then 1k let alone $3300. I think the best way is to go retro gaming and throw in the towel for a couple of years.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2021, 12:42 PM   #100
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I wont spend more then 1k let alone $3300. I think the best way is to go retro gaming and throw in the towel for a couple of years.
Maybe emulation, but the actual physical retro game market is just as bad at the moment.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2021, 01:29 PM   #101
acroig
Troll SMod

Who wants my Voodoo I, II and 5 vid card collection?

yoz
Old Apr 9, 2021, 01:37 PM   #102
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I will take it.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 01:39 PM   #103
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I will take it.
PM me an decent offer and I'll ship to your US address

yoz
Old Apr 9, 2021, 01:56 PM   #104
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Why are you not selling them on Fleabay for good money?
Old Apr 9, 2021, 01:58 PM   #105
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Why are you not selling them on Fleabay for good money?
Lazy and don't trust Ebay buyers.

yoz
Old Apr 9, 2021, 02:01 PM   #106
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Lazy and don't trust Ebay buyers.
Only been duped once after hundreds of sales. For the most part you get what your suppose to.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 02:11 PM   #107
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
You are also throwing in a 3080 with them?
Old Apr 9, 2021, 02:11 PM   #108
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
You are also throwing in a 3080 with them?
, no..... you don't need one.

yoz
Old Apr 9, 2021, 02:16 PM   #109
KAC
It might be gays!

I honestly thought you were taking a jab at Meteor. Glws. I can’t stand old games.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 02:54 PM   #110
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:

I honestly thought you were taking a jab at Meteor. Glws. I can’t stand old games.
That's because you're not a real gamer.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 04:19 PM   #111
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Old games are the shizzle, still enjoy the true old arcade games playing them through CoinopsX.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 09:34 PM   #112
KAC
It might be gays!

So many jokes. So much moderation.
Old Apr 10, 2021, 07:50 AM   #113
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
So many jokes. So much moderation.

yoz
Old Apr 10, 2021, 02:16 PM   #114
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
That's because you're not a real gamer.
A real gamer will appreciate any game that is good no matter when it came out.

That is how one differentiates a real gamer from a graphic whore.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 06:30 AM   #115
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I wonder in what year I’ll be playing RDR 2 🙄
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2021, 09:45 AM   #116
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
A real gamer will appreciate any game that is good no matter when it came out.

That is how one differentiates a real gamer from a graphic whore.
I was kidding of course, just busting his balls.

But yeah, to be serious about it, if you truly enjoy gaming then a good game is a good game no matter when it was made. Graphics may not always hold up over time as tech advances and standards change, but if the core gameplay mechanics were well designed and fun to you at release why would they all of a sudden not be years later?

IMO, if a game is designed with the gameplay being the priority and visuals are secondary, it should always be fun no matter how old. Or at least you should still be able to appreciate it as a good game. If you don't agree with this well that's fine, but it likely means you are more interested and entertained by graphics and the tech behind it than the actual "game." Again, nothing wrong with it. Lots of PC enthusiasts never really playthrough their games, they just mess around with them for a bit to check them out and use them as benchmarks to see how their hardware performs.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 02:05 PM   #117
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I was kidding of course, just busting his balls.

But yeah, to be serious about it, if you truly enjoy gaming then a good game is a good game no matter when it was made. Graphics may not always hold up over time as tech advances and standards change, but if the core gameplay mechanics were well designed and fun to you at release why would they all of a sudden not be years later?

IMO, if a game is designed with the gameplay being the priority and visuals are secondary, it should always be fun no matter how old. Or at least you should still be able to appreciate it as a good game. If you don't agree with this well that's fine, but it likely means you are more interested and entertained by graphics and the tech behind it than the actual "game." Again, nothing wrong with it. Lots of PC enthusiasts never really playthrough their games, they just mess around with them for a bit to check them out and use them as benchmarks to see how their hardware performs.
Yes ,I played System Shock 2 for the first time in 2018 and it was an excellent game even with the dated graphics. I am also playing Fallout 1 for the first time.
Old Apr 11, 2021, 03:12 PM   #118
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGELG View Post
Yes ,I played System Shock 2 for the first time in 2018 and it was an excellent game even with the dated graphics. I am also playing Fallout 1 for the first time.
Well those are two of the greatest games ever made so no surprise there.
Old Apr 14, 2021, 03:24 PM   #119
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

When I fancy a quick bot death match I fire up Quake III and use the Rising Sun map it's a blast. "You have won the match"
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2021, 10:42 PM   #120
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

https://www.digitaltrends.com/comput...roughout-2021/

Quote:
Amid announcements about the RTX Studio lineup and RTX graphics coming to Chromebooks on Monday, Nvidia held its first investors meeting for fiscal 2022. During the call, Nvidia Chief Financial Officer Colette Kress touched on the GPU shortage that has plagued the market since late last year. And the outlook isn’t good.

“Overall demand remains very strong and continues to exceed supply while our channel inventories remain quite lean. We expect demand to continue to exceed supply for much of this year,” Kress explained in a blog post.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote