Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 14, 2020, 12:37 AM   #601
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

If no performance drops and roughly the same as I’m getting now, I’ll just go through this with me 1080.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2020, 12:47 AM   #602
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Why you don’t have a 30 series card boggles my mind.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2020, 01:11 AM   #603
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Probably cos you didn't take in what I said last time.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 14, 2020, 01:19 AM   #604
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You need to put in the effort man.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 07:53 AM   #605
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You need to put in the effort man.
We don't need to put in the effort to get a 3080. Not all of us are as desperate to constantly make idiotic decisions to get hardware. You seriously couldn't be more obnoxious if you tried.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2020, 08:59 AM   #606
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
We don't need to put in the effort to get a 3080. Not all of us are as desperate to constantly make idiotic decisions to get hardware. You seriously couldn't be more obnoxious if you tried.
Yes and neither could you be any more idiotic when you couldn’t recognize a joke done by me towards him with nothing to do with you.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 09:27 AM   #607
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Yes and neither could you be any more idiotic when you couldn’t recognize a joke done by me towards him with nothing to do with you.
Yeah, sure it was.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2020, 03:02 PM   #608
Megaman
Packing heat!

My 1080 is holding up well with everything maxed. Just completed the mission where you take out the spies in the first village you reach.

So far I’m liking it. I’m going to have to sink in over 100 hours on this. That’ll give me time to consider a 3080Ti and let Cyberpunk nature a bit more.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 11:48 PM   #609
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
such a good review

You know, when I hear the term “Assassin”, I don’t usually think “giant burly men that storm in, smashing everything in sight”...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2020, 01:11 AM   #610
KAC
It might be gays!

The game is actually pretty good. I have upped my rating of the game from 7/10 to 8/10. I think it will most likely stay there. I got maybe 3 more regions to conquer and then see what's up.
52 hours in.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 04:03 AM   #611
Megaman
Packing heat!

Just killed the mofo who killed my old man and proceeded to take his forttress.

Game like dope.

Looks like I'm going for the complete quest completion including all locations and collectibles. Should net me 120 hours.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 04:05 AM   #612
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Just killed the mofo who killed my old man and proceeded to take his forttress.

Game like dope.

Looks like I'm going for the complete quest completion including all locations and collectibles. Should net me 120 hours.
Man you really make me laugh hysterically.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 04:06 AM   #613
Megaman
Packing heat!

Why?
Old Dec 15, 2020, 04:26 AM   #614
Megaman
Packing heat!

When sailing, that Raven that pops in and out at the top of the screen is really starting to **** me.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 08:34 AM   #615
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Man you really make me laugh hysterically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Why?
Because you do a better KAC than KAC? "Game like dope?"

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2020, 03:01 PM   #616
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Because you do a better KAC than KAC? "Game like dope?"
Fair enough

I’m surprised how well the 1080 handles this. I get a few noticeable drops but I can handle it.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 04:52 PM   #617
Megaman
Packing heat!

Patch

Quote:
CONTENT
Added in-game support for the Settlement expansion and Yule Festival

· The Yule Festival is a time-limited event with several festivities to enjoy and rewards to obtain. To bring this and future festivals to life, you'll see the arrival of the revellers just east of the current settlement.

· We’ll provide more details about the Settlement expansion and the Yule Festival in our upcoming Yule Season Preview article. Stay tuned. 😊

Miscellaneous
· - Legendary animal trophies will now correctly appear in the Longhouse.

Balancing
· Tweaked the NPC power level behaviour.

o - NPCs power will now be at a maximum difference of 51 below the player.

o - NPCs that are 51 power below the player will be highlighted in green.

o World bosses will match the player's power level when the power exceeds the world bosses’ base level. (also applies to: Alpha animals, Zealots)

o This change applies to all difficulties.

· Added loot-able chests to the Grand Magaester's hideout.

o Note: This hideout is only available from a very specific moment in the game. Spoilers.

· Addressed an issue where the Crit. Spark rune would not work when slotted into bows.

· Addressed an issue where wrong weapon stats were displayed for specific items.

o Royal Guard

o Viper Bow

o Death-Speaker

o The Mark of Sol

o Doppelhander

o Hundtoth

Game improvements
Performance and Stability
· Improved stability and performance.

· (PC) Addressed some freezes when performing specific actions for the first time.

· (PC) Addressed an issue that could cause freezes during Splash Screen.

Graphics, Audio, Animation
· Addressed various graphics issues.

· Addressed various character or NPC animation issues.

· Addressed various clipping issues.

· Addressed an issue where fish may lay on its side during the fishing animation.

· Addressed an issue where some NPCs would cut the air instead of wheat. *practice doesn’t always make perfect.*

· Addressed an issue where NPCs that are being assassinated while being unconscious would sometimes get up during the animation.

· Tattooed Mimir’s head. *¯\_(ツ)_/¯*

· Addressed an issue with jagged sea foam.

Quests, World Events, Side Activities
· Addressed an issue in A Sword-Shower in Anecastre where Aelfgar didn't move to the assault location.

· Addressed an issue where players cannot complete Honor's Hubris.

o Note: This fix will spawn Ljufvina again, reset her position, and restart the quest.

· Addressed an issue that caused Tarben to follow Eivor everywhere when The Baker's Plaint wasn't completed. *Your watch has ended, Tarben.*

· Addressed an issue where Fast Travel wouldn't be available under certain conditions when returning to England after completing the Hordafylke arc.

· Addressed an issue where Allies would not help Eivor opening doors at the Isle of Ely Monastery. *Team work makes the dream work!*

· Addressed an issue with the Settlement Anomaly's light beams that prevented players from completing the anomaly.

· Addressed an issue in Well-Traveled where the objective would not update under certain circumstances.

· Addressed an issue where Fenrir could get stuck underground.

· Addressed an issue where Eivor would sometimes be levitating during Assault outros. *No more Wingardium Leviosa for this one.*

· Addressed an issue in Defensive Measures where Jotuns would be able to pass through the shield after the Bring the Invaders into the Shield objective was completed. *You shall not pass!*

· Addressed an issue in Brewing Rebellion where the cutscene wouldn't trigger when the door was opened by an NPC by accident.

· Addressed an issue in The False Ealdormancy that prevented players from completing it under certain conditions. *This Hunwald ain’t loyal...*

· Addressed an issue in Kingdom’s End where Guthrum doesn't leave the Hamptun Blockade area after releasing the prisoners or could randomly become inactive.

· Addressed an issue in A Sword-Shower in Anecastre that prevented players from completing the quest.

· Addressed an issue in The Goddess of Birth that prevented players from completing the event.

· Addressed an issue in Glory Regained where players could become stuck on the platform with the horn.

· Addressed an issue in View Above All where the quest objective would sometimes not update after closing the gates.

· Addressed an issue in A Rivalry for the Ages where players couldn't complete the quest under certain circumstances.

· Addressed an issue in The Boar with the Golden Nose where players couldn't complete a world event due to Lady Trotters not spawning.

· Addressed an issue in Defensive Measures where players would die when returning to Asgard.

· Addressed an issue in Cruel Destiny that prevented players from proceeding to the second phase of the boss fight. *Quest name checks out.*

· Addressed an issue in Madness of the Stones that prevented players from proceeding with the quest.

· Addressed an issue in Bleeding the Leech that prevented players from completing the quest.

· Addressed an issue where Petra would run into the opposite direction of the Elk. *See this, Petra?*

· Addressed an issue where players could sometimes not get back into the room with the Norns.

· Addressed an issue in Giants of Fimbulwinter where Eivor could get stuck inside the quest area.

· Addressed an issue in Smashing the Compass that prevented players from completing the quest.

· Addressed an issue in War Weary where players couldn't re-enter the church under certain circumstances.

· Addressed an issue in War of the Collectors where the world event wouldn't be completed under certain circumstances.

· Addressed an issue in The Big Finish where the quest objective wouldn't update further.

· Addressed an issue that prevented players from entering Skyrmir's Mitten in The Lost Cauldron.

· Addressed an issue in Firing the Arrow where the quest objective would sometimes not update.

· Addressed an issue where some players couldn't progress the game anymore upon reaching England after Title Update 1.0.4.

· Addressed an issue with the SteinnBjorn encounter.

World
· Addressed various object or texture placement issues.

· Addressed various instances where the player could become stuck on objects.

Gameplay, Combat, AI
· Addressed various NPC behavior/animation issues.

· Addressed an issue that allowed players to shoot targets through walls (without using Piercing Shot).

· Addressed an issue with spears not being effective to destroy windows.

· Addressed an issue where the fishing hut kid was roaming Ravensthorpe instead of being at their house. *You’re officially grounded.*

· Horses will now run away when being hurt with a torch.

· Addressed an issue where Jotuns could sometimes warp into walls when shape shifting. *Gidgud*

· Addressed an issue where monks would sometimes stand still and not perform their tasks.

· Addressed an issue where hitting a horse with a Saxon boat will cause it to disappear when mounting it. *Insert what.gif here*

· Sprint will now be interrupted by actions other than dodging.

· Addressed an issue where Eivor would become invisible to AI detection when fast travelling during a dice game.

· Addressed an issue where NPCs may randomly start pirouetting on a Saxon boat. *Whatever floats your boat I guess.*

Abilities, Perks, Skills
· Addressed an issue where players couldn't perform heavy attacks with Frostruin or Sinner Skull.

· Addressed an issue where Frostruin's perk wouldn't activate even when conditions are met.

· Addressed instances where players were able to open barred doors with the Dive of the Valkyries ability.

· Addressed an issue where the Level 2 Incendiary Power Trap couldn't be detonated a second time when the first trap was set off by an NPC.

· Addressed an issue where Man's Best Friend wouldn't deal any damage to Zealots in some instances. *Good boi.*

· Largely increased Mastery Points cap.

User Interface / HUD
· Addressed various UI/HUD issues.

· Addressed various localization issues.

· Items that are part of a bundle in the Animus Store will now show the corresponding items in the Details Page.

· Addressed an issue where players could sometimes lose weapons when performing a dual weapon swap.

· Tweaked Reda's Informer icon to make it appear smaller.

· Changed Adrenaline Fiend icon to make it more distinguishable from Adrenaline upgrades.

· Torches/oil jars can now be dropped/put on the ground with Y/Triangle.

· Addressed an issue that allowed players to get the beggar reward several times.

· Addressed an issue where stats wouldn't update after leaving offline mode.

· Addressed an issue where players couldn't interact with Reda anymore.

· Added "OFF" to Quick-Time-Event Input type in the menu. (Turning this option off will allow the game to bypass mashing actions during some boss encounters)

· Addressed an issue with Alpha Animals where players wouldn't be awarded the skill point when animals were not killed by the player.

· Addressed an issue where Opals would not disappear from the map under certain conditions after collection.

· Addressed an issue where Experienced Travelers would unlock locations for the wrong territory.

· Addressed an issue where players wouldn't be able to create or load a manual save anymore.

· Addressed an issue where Layla's laptop couldn't be navigated with Focused navigation.

· Named Cloud saves appropriately.

· Cloud saves will now be named Autosave/Manual/Episode Save CLOUD

· Addressed an issue where Saves could be displayed as corrupt when saving when the internet connection is lost.

· Addressed an issue on where the pathfinder setting resets to Custom after rebooting the game.

· Addressed an issue on where cloud saves could disappear under certain conditions.

Photo Mode
· Addressed an issue where filters reset to no filter when adjusting other values in Photo Mode.

· Addressed an issue where the Photo Mode camera could get stuck in objects.

· Photo Mode Frames will now function correctly.

System
· (PC) Addressed an issue with the benchmark tool that caused the tool not to collect data for a moment after unpausing the session.

· (PC) Addressed an issue where VRAM indicators did not correspond with actual VRAM consumption.

· Reduced intensity and duration of the parry rumble. *Controllers go brrrr.*

· (PS5) Addressed an issue on PlayStation®5 where the Season Pass wouldn’t be displayed as OWNED after purchase.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 09:45 PM   #618
KAC
It might be gays!

Maybe Cyberjunk needs to learn how to patch their games.
Old Dec 16, 2020, 03:22 AM   #619
Megaman
Packing heat!

Just sailed off to England which triggered Layla exiting the Animus scene. What's with her face? It looks like one of those PornHub jizz shots to the face with the make up streaming down her face look.

There seems to be a lot of saturation in this game.
Old Dec 16, 2020, 03:44 AM   #620
KAC
It might be gays!

Got my lady Eivor in a relationship. Now I think last region to bone. 56 hours in.
Old Dec 16, 2020, 09:37 AM   #621
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

My Eivor was a complete whore, she plowed anyone that asked.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2020, 09:38 AM   #622
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Was her nickname KACkless?

yoz
Old Dec 16, 2020, 09:41 AM   #623
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Was her nickname KACkless?
No, I think she preferred the ladies!
Old Dec 16, 2020, 12:03 PM   #624
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
No, I think she preferred the ladies!

yoz
Old Dec 17, 2020, 03:46 AM   #625
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Just like your m... last night.
Old Dec 17, 2020, 05:50 PM   #626
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

Looks like the Yule Festival is now live. Anyone get a chance to check it out yet?
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2020, 05:10 PM   #627
KAC
It might be gays!

Only one last region to finish and tons of order members to bone. Hit level 280 but region is level 340. Damn son. Time to do some sides.
Old Dec 18, 2020, 06:31 PM   #628
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

any naked people in this game?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2020, 07:09 PM   #629
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
any naked people in this game?
Yes, Boobies!
Old Dec 19, 2020, 12:12 AM   #630
Megaman
Packing heat!

Got to England, map really opened up now. Can see this taking me to about 180 hours of gameplay. Might give me time to see what up with the 3080 Ti and let WD 2 and Cyberpunk patch some more.

I also have the Raven clan Helmet in my inventory. Says it is equipped however once I back out of the head gear menu, the helmet is removed from my character there and when in 3rd person. Any one else?