Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Mar 7, 2022, 09:42 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Default How about dem gas prices?

So with all this geo-political volatility, oil/energy impact, etc...gas is going through the roof. Who knows if this is is a short-term shock or soaring gas prices are here to stay....

Are these current prices having an impact on your driving habits or have you reconsidering an alternative vehicle?
Old Mar 7, 2022, 09:43 AM   #2
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
So with all this geo-political volatility, oil/energy impact, etc...gas is going through the roof. Who knows if this is is a short-term shock or soaring gas prices are here to stay....

Are these current prices having an impact on your driving habits or have you reconsidering an alternative vehicle?
I just bought an F-150 (2.7) about 2 months ago, and am already considering selling it simply because fuel was $2.27/g when I bought it. It's now $3.85 atm. I only drive 60 miles/day but we are soon moving to where it's 120/miles a day. I get I should have anticipated some fuel rise, but I dont think anyone could have expected an almost 200% increase in 2 months.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 09:43 AM   #3
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post

Our lease is up in July, if things aren't better by then i think we might look at a hybrid or something
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 7, 2022, 09:45 AM   #4
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I have a work truck with paid gas thankfully. $4.29 here this morning, and I think we’ll see this until Big gas profits are revealed to be through the roof like they were a while back. And people begin chanting, with burning pitchforks, for shareholders heads. Then they’ll drop a few pennies.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 09:50 AM   #5
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Thanks Vlad!
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 09:53 AM   #6
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Might have something to do with it
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:01 AM   #7
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Paid 173 dirhams to fill up a tank that used to cost about 120 dirhams. Mofos.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:06 AM   #8
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

we're still far away from the worst..... prices are still climbing.

Not much we can do about it. But it sure as hell p*sses me off to no end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:06 AM   #9
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

The pain is definitely real, yesterday... and this is the cheapest game around these parts:

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:16 AM   #10
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post

Might have something to do with it
See my comment about burning pitchforks…
Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
The pain is definitely real, yesterday... and this is the cheapest game around these parts:

We’re not far behind. I’m expecting reports of gas thefts to be on the rise here soon.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:17 AM   #11
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

if you think you're having it badly, get over here...

Diesel: 1,95€/Liter (7,29/g)
SuperE10: 2,08€/Liter (7,70/g)
SuperPlus: 2,40€/Liter (8,88/g)

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:24 AM   #12
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
if you think you're having it badly, get over here...

Diesel: 1,95€/Liter (7,29/g)
SuperE10: 2,08€/Liter (7,70/g)
SuperPlus: 2,40€/Liter (8,88/g)
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:26 AM   #13
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Sure glad I work from home full time. My Silverado 1500 gets a lousy 14mpg, so even driving the short distance to my office in town daily would cause me to fill up once per week. As it is, I fill up about once per month now. Regular Unleaded is about $3.70/gal now, and I'm sure it will keep climbing. Last year it was about a buck cheaper.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:26 AM   #14
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
yep, filling my CC up costs me around 170€ ..... awesome, isn't it?

Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:29 AM   #15
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Nope, not at all.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:32 AM   #16
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Its a good thing both my cars have 4 bangers......

unfortunately neither are the most fuel efficient machines out there and one needs premium, the other needs at least mid-grade.....

Not changing driving habits much, everything else around here has gotten more expensive too so its not just gas.....just gotta deal with it.

I might have to give up my hope that i can drive a V8 beast before transitioning to EV's........and just go straight to EV when the time comes.....
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + Asus Dual Radeon RX 6600
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:35 AM   #17
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
No my friend. That’s just painful to read.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:39 AM   #18
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

The Costco gas lines have finally settled down, but were insane a few days ago.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:40 AM   #19
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Just sent 68 bucks to fill my tiny gas tank in my GTI. $5.10 for 93.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:56 AM   #20
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Just sent 68 bucks to fill my tiny gas tank in my GTI. $5.10 for 93.
That's wild, it's a lot lower here in Ohio, paid $3.79 for 93 the other day (granted it was Costco, but still).
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:58 AM   #21
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I just recently went full time remote for work and it couldn't have come at a better time. I was only going into the office 2-3 times a week, but its still a 50+ mile a day commute total and my current car isn't so great on MPG.

Something with good timing in my life for a change.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 11:24 AM   #22
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Current versus historic gas prices.

It seems like I remember a time, decades ago, when people were predicting that we'd already reached Peak Oil and that gas prices would inevitably climb. Here we are, decades later, still buying gas powered cars wondering why gas prices are so high. At some point, when people warn us since the 70's that gas prices would go up to unbearable levels, and we just keep pretending that won't ever happen, it's on us.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 12:17 PM   #23
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I just talked to my co-worker and he asked if I had gassed up yet, but the first thing he said was “Damn Biden” and I just….didn’t feel like putting the effort into the conversation. Just…..stop.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 12:40 PM   #24
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I just talked to my co-worker and he asked if I had gassed up yet, but the first thing he said was “Damn Biden” and I just….didn’t feel like putting the effort into the conversation. Just…..stop.
Didn't you know? Presidents actually have a gas prices button that sits behind the Oval Office desk. Biden's just being stingy with his.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Mar 7, 2022, 01:56 PM   #25
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Didn't you know? Presidents actually have a gas prices button that sits behind the Oval Office desk. Biden's just being stingy with his.
He’s making billions because he has all the chips being held on boats to force gas prices up while he buys EV stock and then when he has all the money he’s going to release the chips and save the day so people will love him instead of Trump.

I’m not joking. Serious as a heart attack.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 02:09 PM   #26
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The last time prices got this high we ended up in a recession. There were other factors there, but when folks can't afford gas they start spending less on other stuff.

I wish EVs were more affordable that still had descent range, so more people could afford them.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 02:11 PM   #27
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
He’s making billions because he has all the chips being held on boats to force gas prices up while he buys EV stock and then when he has all the money he’s going to release the chips and save the day so people will love him instead of Trump.

I’m not joking. Serious as a heart attack.
Wait, what? Is that an actual theory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
The last time prices got this high we ended up in a recession. There were other factors there, but when folks can't afford gas they start spending less on other stuff.

I wish EVs were more affordable that still had descent range, so more people could afford them.
This would really help. We'd want to invest in incentives for EVs, and build out a nationwide charging network to support this, while also investing in renewable generation and storage to keep up with the clear increase in demand on the grid that we'll see if the country does quickly transition over.

We should've started decades ago, but the 2nd best time is now.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Mar 7, 2022, 02:31 PM   #28
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Wait, what? Is that an actual theory?

This would really help. We'd want to invest in incentives for EVs, and build out a nationwide charging network to support this, while also investing in renewable generation and storage to keep up with the clear increase in demand on the grid that we'll see if the country does quickly transition over.

We should've started decades ago, but the 2nd best time is now.
I heard similar from my mechanic, so I would say yes, it’s an actual theory being pushed out there.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 02:39 PM   #29
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
That's wild, it's a lot lower here in Ohio, paid $3.79 for 93 the other day (granted it was Costco, but still).
Yeah the damn RX7 will be over $100 to fill if I'd run it down that low.

Sigh.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2022, 03:22 PM   #30
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Yeah the damn RX7 will be over $100 to fill if I'd run it down that low.

Sigh.
I had a 2007 RX-8 in California back when gas prices for Premium were over $5/gal. Unfortunately, it required Premium and only got 13 mpg, so I sold it. No way I could afford to pay over $80 per fill-up every 5 days.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote