Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Closed Thread

Old Dec 18, 2007, 04:53 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Uber_Tiny
WTF DID I STEP IN

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

Default Wow, are you serious about this? (thread closure)

Closing a thread for an obvious reason of spamming or just disgusting off topic stuff is reasonable. But why close a thread that gives the people of rage something fun to do while involving the growth of the site as well. Come on, really Cavedude, does it have to be closed. I see people from Anedtech have come over to give us a little poke in the ribs. Is that such a bad thing. Your all making this a bigger issue than it has to be and by closing the thread makes rage look week/er than it already is. I have nothing against your decision to close a thread but I feel it my part to at least have a discussion on why it was closed.

What I am getting at is instead of helping the site out, it's as if things are going backwards by closing threads like the Vote Fore Rage3D thread. Something that involved the community of rage gets closed because we are having fun while basically advertising for rage. Seems kinda, well, drrrrrrrrrr.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 04:55 PM   #2
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I told you in PM what happened. Thanks for the feedback.
Closed Thread