Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Oct 29, 2021, 01:33 PM   #2251
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Facebook rebrands to META and my metaverse projects double.

Make that quadruple.

Make that 10x now. I sold off too early

Last edited by Leprechaun : Nov 2, 2021 at 04:47 PM.
Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 12:16 PM   #2252
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird singsMaxSt knows why the caged bird sings

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linke...utm_medium=rss

Quote:
China-based Bitmain, the world's largest Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer, is set to launch a new, more efficient Bitcoin miner, a source familiar with the matter told The Block.

The miner is designed on the latest 5-nanometer (5-nm) chip technology, which is faster and takes less energy. It boasts a computing power of 150 terahashes per second (TH/s) with an energy consumption of 3.1 kilowatt-hours (kWh), the source said.

Bitmain will announce S19XP at its mining conference in Dubai this week, the source told The Block, adding that the company has already been pitching the latest machine to its VIP customers recently.
MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2021, 07:49 AM   #2253
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Anyone cpu mining raptoreum ?? Seems more profitable than a 3070 at the moment.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 12, 2021, 08:12 AM   #2254
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Is it on Nicehash. Also most gays on here mine rectorium.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2021, 11:19 AM   #2255
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

No nicehash support. But should bang $3.75 usd/day with my 3900x cpu. And price of coin will go up so this schizzle could escalate quickly
Old Nov 12, 2021, 11:29 AM   #2256
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
No nicehash support. But should bang $3.75 usd/day with my 3900x cpu. And price of coin will go up so this schizzle could escalate quickly
Tell me how to do it. I have a 5900x that falls asleep if it is not pushing 85 C.
Old Nov 12, 2021, 02:11 PM   #2257
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLblduJGfK4
Straightforward as I thought.

Last edited by Leprechaun : Nov 12, 2021 at 02:25 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 09:00 AM   #2258
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

$6/day right now. If price keeps rising this will be better than GPUs for a short while.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 10:32 AM   #2259
KAC

Need to get home and start boning.
Old Nov 13, 2021, 03:15 PM   #2260
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Need to get home and start boning.
All my mining PC's are mining raptoreum now at the same time.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 07:13 AM   #2261
KAC

Put both of my bitches on this. It's tuning. About 200 mins to go.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 10:37 AM   #2262
KAC

What is flux mining?
Old Nov 14, 2021, 11:09 AM   #2263
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
What is flux mining?
Just another coin to mine with gpu
Old Nov 14, 2021, 11:45 AM   #2264
KAC

How long before I get some RTM in my wallet? Been mining for a bit now. What is their payment cycle? I am using all parameters same as the dude did in the video with exception of my wallet .
Old Nov 14, 2021, 11:48 AM   #2265
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

If you did the optimisation thing that took 3 hrs...then I seem to get paid every 5 hrs segments after that
Old Nov 14, 2021, 11:54 AM   #2266
KAC

Oh ok. Yes I did optimize both PCs. As expected Intel runs at 65 C at 107 MH/s and AMD runs at 88 C at 107 MH/s. Exciting.
I am using AVX 2 on Intel and Zen 3 on AMD. Good?
Old Nov 14, 2021, 02:00 PM   #2267
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Yes. Zen 2/3 are best. The algorithm thrives on L3 cache.
Since it cycles algorithms the Hashrate is still a mystery to me
Old Nov 14, 2021, 08:11 PM   #2268
luxor
Mendoza

luxor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
$6/day right now. If price keeps rising this will be better than GPUs for a short while.
I decided to give a go. I'm getting $1 a day on my 5600G.
I started it also on my 3600 but it's still tuning. I'm curious to see what difference the extra cache will make.
luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2021, 08:33 PM   #2269
KAC

I made $1 over night with two rigs. I doubt this will be worth it but will keep pushing the Gs for a few more days. I see spikes of 91 C on AMD though whereas, Intel is cruising at 65 C. Should’ve just bought Intel.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 11:17 PM   #2270
KAC

Just realized one of my Noctua's was off lol. I also increased my Noctua RPM to 1550. Now AMD is around 81-84 C. Will continue monitoring.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 07:20 AM   #2271
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

In the config file I had the same name for all my PC's/workers. I gave each PC a unique name and it seems to mine/work better. Getting 26rtm every few hrs.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 08:03 AM   #2272
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Anyone cpu mining raptoreum ?? Seems more profitable than a 3070 at the moment.
Lotta people doing that right now. It's being pumped hard. Who knows how long that will last.
Quote:
To me it makes the most sense to be selling this as you get it unless you think it has future upside potential in which case hold it. A lot of these pump/dump projects are not good for longer term holds. I don't know if this one will end up being a pump/dump or not. So many of them have been.
Quote:
Yes. Zen 2/3 are best. The algorithm thrives on L3 cache.
Since it cycles algorithms the Hashrate is still a mystery to me
Ryzen has been a great CPU to mine on. I currently have mine on haven and have for weeks. The difficulty is way up now because it's been pumping too. It has been higher in the past though, before it got hacked. Wish I had listened to my instincts and bought some of it when it was down at $6. For me though this is a long term hold so I'm just stacking it.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2021, 08:39 AM   #2273
KAC

I didn't put any names on it. Is 26 RTM using 1 PC? I got 13 RTM then 20 and again 13 RTM. Total 46 in about 22 hours.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 09:55 AM   #2274
luxor
Mendoza

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
I decided to give a go. I'm getting $1 a day on my 5600G.
I started it also on my 3600 but it's still tuning. I'm curious to see what difference the extra cache will make.
Looks like the hash rate is about 1.8 KH/s on the 3600 vs just above 1 KH/s on the 5600G. The larger L3 cache (32MB vs 16 MB) does make a big difference.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 10:13 AM   #2275
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I didn't put any names on it. Is 26 RTM using 1 PC? I got 13 RTM then 20 and again 13 RTM. Total 46 in about 22 hours.
3900x 3800x 3600x... I'm getting paid in random 1,2,4,5hrs increments. Now reading that the r-pool or whatever the default is....is a crappier pool to use
Old Nov 15, 2021, 12:05 PM   #2276
KAC

Do tell me how you are optimizing. Share bat file even.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 02:18 PM   #2277
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

I'm not optimising. Just ran that 222min optimiser first.
Can send you the config file it made.
Where to?

Edit: I don't understand payouts. I'd go 2 hrs get 26rtm. Then just 10.26rtm in a 5hrs period and now its been 7 hrs without a payout!

Edit:. Just waited 9 hrs to get 14.81 RTM...wtf is wrong?

Last edited by Leprechaun : Nov 15, 2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2021, 08:05 PM   #2278
KAC

Quote:
I'm not optimising. Just ran that 222min optimiser first.
Can send you the config file it made.
Where to?

Edit: I don't understand payouts. I'd go 2 hrs get 26rtm. Then just 10.26rtm in a 5hrs period and now its been 7 hrs without a payout!

Edit:. Just waited 9 hrs to get 14.81 RTM...wtf is wrong?
It’s gays!
Old Nov 15, 2021, 09:03 PM   #2279
luxor
Mendoza

Just one payout for today of 11.08 rtm. The number of coins given out today is way down!
Old Nov 15, 2021, 09:12 PM   #2280
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
Just one payout for today of 11.08 rtm. The number of coins given out today is way down!
I bet difficulty is skyrocketing fast. Everyone and their dog is mining it now. Always ends up like this lol

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote