Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Nov 15, 2021, 10:57 PM   #2281
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

That must be it but payouts are inconsistent..9hrs reward is same as 1hr after.
Old Nov 16, 2021, 08:13 AM   #2282
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Well this was exciting… FOR A DAY!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2021, 12:22 PM   #2283
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

2.5 days for me
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 17, 2021, 01:18 AM   #2284
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

So about 8.5 slaps in 2 days and some change. Still wondering if it is worth continue boning this crap.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 11:21 AM   #2285
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Network difficulty went up over 10 fold In a few days..so I'm done

Last edited by Leprechaun : Nov 17, 2021 at 07:42 PM.
Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2021, 08:33 PM   #2286
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
Network difficulty went up over 10 fold In a few days..so I'm done
Gays be mining.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 04:55 AM   #2287
KAC

So everything went to shite. GPU mining doing 15 bucks a day (down from 25-27) and CPU mining did a dollar yesterday. Wtf?
Old Nov 18, 2021, 07:09 AM   #2288
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Well the market is in a selloff right now. Might have something to do with it.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2021, 07:20 AM   #2289
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Record high leverage in the market. They all need to get bankrupt before we can move on.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 07:27 AM   #2290
KAC

Motherbitch. I bought at the highest point.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 09:13 AM   #2291
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Once I hit my next payment threshold I'm pausing my mining. No reason for this little payout now.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2021, 10:41 AM   #2292
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Motherbitch. I bought at the highest point.
Not to worry. It's playing out as past bullruns.. sometime between now and next Friday when options expire we will keep going down to liquidate the greedy overleveraged peeps....after that a straight rocket to the moon.
If history repeats that is
Old Nov 18, 2021, 03:23 PM   #2293
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

If, same people were saying bitcoin 100k by December yadada.

Mining is down by 50% since few months ago, but I'm going to keep going until it drops by about another 25% at that point no point.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 08:08 PM   #2294
KAC

Well I am down 2.5K USD on the coin purchases. Let’s see. Will still HODL since this was my play money.

As for rigs, they be keep mining.
Old Nov 18, 2021, 10:39 PM   #2295
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
Not to worry. It's playing out as past bullruns.. sometime between now and next Friday when options expire we will keep going down to liquidate the greedy overleveraged peeps....after that a straight rocket to the moon.
If history repeats that is
Ya but what to the moon... shib would be nice to have another boost but other coins boomed in the past then crashed and yet to recover. I expect eth and bc to go back up sure but thats more steady climb.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2021, 07:36 AM   #2296
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

In time everything will go up. I'm sure December will be a positive month. 2022 should be good. 2020 looks like it was waaay better than 2021.
Sadly the ones I'm way up on are the large caps. Luna sol. 10x+ yet the microcaps haven't given me much.

Also, keep mining that eth. It will be worth 3x, 4x+ next year. Will be worth it.

Last edited by Leprechaun : Nov 19, 2021 at 10:22 AM.
Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2021, 03:18 PM   #2297
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

If past trends hold, then yes, we'll go a little up this week, then down next, then BTC/ETH will moon.
Followed by Alts mooning.

Then total market crash of BTC down to 10-20K, taking everything with it.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2021, 08:27 PM   #2298
Riptide

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Mining eth for the last month and a half and done OK but the difficulty is becoming a real b1tch.

Sure wish I had been mining eth starting in January. All the huge blocks that were found and before the last EIP hit which screwed miners.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Nov 19, 2021, 08:52 PM   #2299
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

May was the best month. I was pulling in 0.03BTC worth a week. Not so much now. Still good
Old Nov 19, 2021, 08:56 PM   #2300
KAC

It’s definitely still profitable for me to mine both on CPU and GPU so I am pumping the Gs until it tanks again. What about flux? Any gay mining that?
Old Nov 19, 2021, 09:03 PM   #2301
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
It’s definitely still profitable for me to mine both on CPU and GPU so I am pumping the Gs until it tanks again. What about flux? Any gay mining that?
Whattomine.com is what I check. I've mined eth 98% of the time. There was a short time where ergo was more profitable. For a good 6 months more I'm certain ethereum will still be #1.
Old Nov 19, 2021, 10:52 PM   #2302
KAC

I only know how to mine using Nicehash so I just set the algos and let it run wild.
Old Nov 20, 2021, 08:37 AM   #2303
Riptide

Why don't you finally let your balls drop and become a real miner like the rest of us crusty curmudgeons down on the creek with our pans and dredges?

Get an eth wallet. Get a real mining client. And mine on a real pool like 2miners, ethermine, crazypool, etc..

If you still have a love affair with getting paid in BTC:
https://2miners.com/faq

Nicehash is poop and for nubs.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Nov 20, 2021, 08:42 AM   #2304
KAC

I tried pool mining. Most of the time I had to wonder when tf I will get paid. Plus it wasn’t any more profitable than Nicehash in the long run. It also had the tendency to stop itself when I wasn’t looking.

I am happy to try again just like I tried rectoreum. But I do need some instructions as I have forgotten how to do it.

I will check out the link above.
Old Nov 20, 2021, 11:20 AM   #2305
Riptide

Most pools allow you to set your payout threshold and gas/gwei setting for eth mining.

Even after paying fees from what I understand it is still usually more profitable than nicehack.

Ethermine is the most popular but I tend to get the most stales from it. I am currently on crazypool which is small pool mining vs. ethermine which is gigantic. Ethermine will be more consistent but the stales are worse.

For nvidia you might want to look at lolminer or trex.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Old Nov 20, 2021, 12:00 PM   #2306
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Riptide is right. I just found I always change what I mine into shedcoins which give me more ROI. Direct eth mining I did when I started then the fees were crazy and then I always changed the eth out to other coins so more fees. Direct mining/payment in eth is best if you choose to keep the eth you mine. In my small experience anyways.

I'm also done with raptoreum.. just running on 1 machine thats doing chia as well.
Old Nov 20, 2021, 04:38 PM   #2307
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I also use Nicehash, I can't be arsed looking at stuff. I just click Mine, ???, Profit.
Old Nov 20, 2021, 08:43 PM   #2308
KAC

I don’t think it is required if your interest is in BTC. If you really want Ether or you want to lower the fees Nicehash takes then you need to discover the pool that works for you. My last experience really turned me off from it.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 08:40 AM   #2309
KAC

Cancelled Raptoreum mining. Was making like 10 in a day. Screw that.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 02:31 PM   #2310
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

I just left my chia rig to mine raptoreum. Otherwise no longer profitable. Everyone is doing it