Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 17, 2021, 07:46 AM   #301
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I can bring a voice of reason, logic, and science into the discussion.
But you aren't bringing anything new to the discussion. It's the same broken record response that ultimately boils down to "It's not aliens"... Your only concern seems to be trying to quash speculation and viewpoints that don't agree with yours. You've said your piece already so why not let it be?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 08:32 AM   #302
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
But you aren't bringing anything new to the discussion. It's the same broken record response that ultimately boils down to "It's not aliens"... Your only concern seems to be trying to quash speculation and viewpoints that don't agree with yours. You've said your piece already so why not let it be?

You must feel the same way about discussions regarding the loch ness monster, ghost sightings, etc.. why not let it be? Or how about having a discussion on rationality instead? Because like I said, you can still be interested in the subject but approach it from a rational viewpoint.

Just compare the posts in this thread to this same subject on a science forum:
https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthr...gon-UFO-Report
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 09:31 AM   #303
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Well it's obvious you're oblivious to your own behavior in here and you're going to continue on with same song and dance, so not sure what else anyone can really say in that regard. You're not going to stop what you're doing based on what anyone says, no one else is going to stop what they're doing based on what you say, so? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess the discussion will carry on as it has with the same peppered "It's not aliens!" interruptions from you.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 17, 2021, 09:43 AM   #304
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Anywho, I watched the Joe Rogan interview with George Knapp, which was fascinating.

Then, I, um, ended up falling into the Skinwalker Ranch rabbit hole and I want out.

I'll subscribe to the UFO stuff because that's got my tits jacked, but this Skinwalker Ranch stuff...nope. FULL NOPE.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 11:06 AM   #305
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Well it's obvious you're oblivious to your own behavior in here and you're going to continue on with same song and dance, so not sure what else anyone can really say in that regard. You're not going to stop what you're doing based on what anyone says, no one else is going to stop what they're doing based on what you say, so? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess the discussion will carry on as it has with the same peppered "It's not aliens!" interruptions from you.
Yes it will continue to carry on. And if you want to be a part of it, consider contributing to the discussion rather than making posts like these.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 12:27 PM   #306
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I mean, you’ve done the round-about 99 times already. Why can’t you just let the people exploring off-the-wall ideas do that instead of chiming in with a contrasting opinion over and over? They don’t agree and aren’t changing their minds, and neither are you. Stop beating the horse already; it’s bloody and made a mess. Your posts are constantly just arguing against their speculation without bringing anything new. As much as you might not agree, at least Pax is linking and bringing new information/sources/articles that add to the discussion they’re having..
Quote:
While I tend to lean more towards agreeing with you guys, I'm not inclined to say anything about Exposed's posts because like in any other thread topic if you don't like what someone's saying or don't feel it brings anything worthy to the discussion you can always just ignore and scroll past. Same thing applies here.

He does seem overly resilient in his continuous dead horse beating over everyone's heads with the same old rebuttals, and I understand that can get annoying, but hey what are you going to do? Its an open and public forum right? As long as he isn't breaking any rules or personally attacking anyone you can't really complain.

Just don't respond and move along if you don't want to engage in discussion with him. Simple as that.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 12:49 PM   #307
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
While I tend to lean more towards agreeing with you guys, I'm not inclined to say anything about Exposed's posts because like in any other thread topic if you don't like what someone's saying or don't feel it brings anything worthy to the discussion you can always just ignore and scroll past. Same thing applies here.

He does seem overly resilient in his continuous dead horse beating over everyone's heads with the same old rebuttals, and I understand that can get annoying, but hey what are you going to do? Its an open and public forum right? As long as he isn't breaking any rules or personally attacking anyone you can't really complain.

Just don't respond and move along if you don't want to engage in discussion with him. Simple as that.
I can tell you the simple act of attacking the person rather than the post or argument is in fact breaking a rule. So is this tangent of a discussion. This wouldn't fly in my moderated forum and the only reason I didn't bring this to the moderator forums is because I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to respond to my points, because I'm genuinly interested in this subject. But you can see where this thread is going to go if posts like those you quoted continue, do we really want that?

So if we're going to continue this discussion, then you must accept there will be the extreme speculation side of the discussion and the skeptical side of the discussion as well, and both can coexist.

BTW this isn't directed personally at you meteor, but everyone reading. This is the last I will speak of this matter (my posts, not the subject I will continue to post my thoughts on that).
Old Jun 17, 2021, 02:23 PM   #308
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I can tell you the simple act of attacking the person rather than the post or argument is in fact breaking a rule. So is this tangent of a discussion. This wouldn't fly in my moderated forum and the only reason I didn't bring this to the moderator forums is because I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to respond to my points, because I'm genuinly interested in this subject. But you can see where this thread is going to go if posts like those you quoted continue, do we really want that?

So if we're going to continue this discussion, then you must accept there will be the extreme speculation side of the discussion and the skeptical side of the discussion as well, and both can coexist.

BTW this isn't directed personally at you meteor, but everyone reading. This is the last I will speak of this matter (my posts, not the subject I will continue to post my thoughts on that).
Only other thing I would say is I do understand their frustration and where they're coming from.

You have made yourself very, very clear on exactly why you don't believe these UFO are of ET origin. We all know your stance on that. Hell, the dead mutilated cows all know your stance on that by now.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 02:40 PM   #309
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I've changed my mind.

Going back to lurking this thread because it's pointless. There's no getting the hint here. You're spot on meteor.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Last edited by Nunz : Jun 17, 2021 at 02:54 PM.
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 04:04 PM   #310
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

So I'm going to suggest for those interested to read the story behind "Mirage Men", a documentary which outlines the military's deliberate strategy to feed the UFO community in order to mask their advanced secret project programs.

I've touched on this before, so whether or not I'm "beating a dead horse", I think the value of this previously employed strategy is extremely important.

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...ia-mirage-men/

Witnesses would sometimes see something flying very high in the sky, glinting in the sunlight and would report it as a UFO, the author said.

Mr. Pilkington added the air force's original strategy was to tell witnesses what they had seen was a reflection from the planet Venus but later they realized that it made more sense to spread the UFO myth as people were highly perceptible to it.

Highly perceptible to it. In other words, those who are pre-disposed to alien UFO conspiracies make a great cover.

This important to discern because the "government" could for example release a statement tomorrow that they have in possession alien technology. But they cannot open it to the public. This should raise an immediate eyebrow because if the scientific world is denied to something that they could not replicate in terms of observation (we saw nothing approaching the earth or enter our atmosphere), then something is fishy. And it likely wouldn't be alien either.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 06:11 PM   #311
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Hol up, you been slamming our stories from the NY Times, Washington Post, etc. and your rebuttal is Sputnik news .

Last edited by AllexxisF1 : Jun 17, 2021 at 06:17 PM.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 06:12 PM   #312
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
Hol up, you been slamming our stories from the NY Times, Washington Post, etc. and your rebuttal is Sputnik news .

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 06:28 PM   #313
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 06:52 PM   #314
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

So at this point, with the evidence being presented, I think it's fair to say that one of the following explanations is true:
  1. Some humans have secretly created incredibly advanced experimental aircraft that have technology so far beyond our normal aviation that it matches what we might expect advanced aliens might fly around in.
  2. It's aliens, extra-dimensional beings, time travelers from the future, ghosts, werewolves, x-men, or whatever.
  3. It's a very elaborate military intelligence hoax being perpetuated by very serious and official folks in our government (And China & Russian governments as well)... it's not immediately clear what purpose this hoax is serving, but we can speculate.

Which seems most/least likely is really up to you to decide. None of these are as straight-forward as the traditional "weather balloon" or "smudge on the monitor" explanations.
4. Also, your whole existence might be as a side character in Hurley's dream... so that's always a possibility as well.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt

Last edited by SubCog : Jun 17, 2021 at 06:58 PM.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 07:11 PM   #315
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:

Maybe you're confusing your interpretation of those stories with your belief. You know, your stringent belief that because these objects cannot be explained, thus they must be of alien origin?

And why are you dismissive of the Air Force's prior declassified projects of which they've admitted to deliberately misleading (or rather manipulate) believers in the UFO community? In this case the source doesn't matter, whether it be these particular interviews or the many stories of retired Air Force officers that took part of this disinformation campaign, or some of the well known "UFO" conspiracies pushed to cover up the stealth project program of the 70's.

Note these are legitimate sources from the Air Force. Compared to your "documentary":

Quote:
Just watched the much-touted documentary 'The Phenomenon' and yeah.

Aliens are real.

Last edited by Exposed : Jun 17, 2021 at 07:33 PM.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 07:20 PM   #316
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
So at this point, with the evidence being presented, I think it's fair to say that one of the following explanations is true:
  1. Some humans have secretly created incredibly advanced experimental aircraft that have technology so far beyond our normal aviation that it matches what we might expect advanced aliens might fly around in.
  2. It's aliens, extra-dimensional beings, time travelers from the future, ghosts, werewolves, x-men, or whatever.
  3. It's a very elaborate military intelligence hoax being perpetuated by very serious and official folks in our government (And China & Russian governments as well)... it's not immediately clear what purpose this hoax is serving, but we can speculate.

Which seems most/least likely is really up to you to decide. None of these are as straight-forward as the traditional "weather balloon" or "smudge on the monitor" explanations.
4. Also, your whole existence might be as a side character in Hurley's dream... so that's always a possibility as well.

Hoaxes and secret projects will always be potential explanations because we've had loads of historical evidence for them. But there is no way to know it is "aliens, extra-dimensional beings, time travelers from the future, ghosts, werewolves, x-men, or whatever" because there is zero evidence for them. I know you're being cheeky but that is exactly the same as saying the flying Spaghetti Monster created the earth rather than loads of analysis to show otherwise despite not being at the time period the earth was created. Thus it has no place on that list unless you acknowledge the infinite number of other impossible to prove causes as well.

You know this was tackled in that other thread I posted, would be insightful if people actually read it and see the responses from a few actual physicists among them.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 08:44 PM   #317
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Hoaxes and secret projects will always be potential explanations because we've had loads of historical evidence for them. But there is no way to know it is "aliens, extra-dimensional beings, time travelers from the future, ghosts, werewolves, x-men, or whatever" because there is zero evidence for them. I know you're being cheeky but that is exactly the same as saying the flying Spaghetti Monster created the earth rather than loads of analysis to show otherwise despite not being at the time period the earth was created. Thus it has no place on that list unless you acknowledge the infinite number of other impossible to prove causes as well.

You know this was tackled in that other thread I posted, would be insightful if people actually read it and see the responses from a few actual physicists among them.
I'm only being semi-cheeky, btw. I'm really trying to inventory the range of possibilities, even the extraordinary ones.

Normally I'd say we should just use Occam's razor, and default to the simplest, least exotic explanation. My point here is that within the range of possibilities outlined, none of them are particularly simple and straight-forward. You might argue that "elaborate government hoax" is more likely than "werewolves"... But the hoax explanation is still weird and complex. In this case, we really are looking at explanations that are kind of nutty, or explanations that are aliens.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt

Last edited by SubCog : Jun 17, 2021 at 08:50 PM.
Old Jun 17, 2021, 09:08 PM   #318
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

If the objects are indeed objects then my best guess is: a very classified break through in gravitational propulsion.

/thread

Y'all can sleep now and quit picking on Exposed.

Last edited by mizzer : Jun 18, 2021 at 09:27 AM.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2021, 10:21 PM   #319
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The last half of this video is a physicist involved in the inquiries on the uap's and the numbers he gives are pretty sobering. Also discusses why some scientists prefer skepticism to inquiry. From the 55 min mark or so...

The first half is DNI man who had abduction story and is less interesting...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2021, 09:38 AM   #320
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

So, I watched The Phenomenon. It was well done and narrated by the smooth jazz voice of Peter Coyote. It was more of a human interest piece. Eye witnesses seem to believe they saw objects of substance.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 10:44 AM   #321
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

New video analysis from Lehto:

TLDW Roughly determines range and altitude of triangle shaped uaps video. ~80+ feet wide at ~6000feet.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 18, 2021, 12:00 PM   #322
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
So, I watched The Phenomenon. It was well done and narrated by the smooth jazz voice of Peter Coyote. It was more of a human interest piece. Eye witnesses seem to believe they saw objects of substance.
I know right, it was a good film, that compiles all the top beats. A fun and sometimes compelling watch.

Now J.J. Abrams out of the blue is coming out with a major documentary in August, which honestly is freaking scary.

When I ran the Star Wars Post six years ago, J.J. was the Hollywood boy that every studio wanted to revive projects. The only safe bet that they trusted.

Why and how does J.J. pick up a project like this documentary outta nowhere a year ago, to have it ready at the approximate time of this report (the bill in Congress wasn't passed yet) is I'm sure coincidental, but ****-all if it doesn't make me raise an eyebrow. Because ***IF the government wanted a Director to craft a documentary-type response, it would be J.J. Abrams or Speilberg. Without A DOUBT.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 12:02 PM   #323
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

The military could give J.J Abrams actual high def UFO video, and he'd add in so much lens flare you wouldn't know what the hell you are looking at.

Reminds me of the 1974 documentary, the rumor for that one for the longest time and claimed by some who worked on it was the military asked them to make it, and gave footage of a craft landing at an airforce base, but at the last moment walked back and said those sections had to be cut out.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2021, 12:05 PM   #324
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Id sooner see Spielberg do a docu series than JJ at this point. But Ill still see it.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 18, 2021, 12:10 PM   #325
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
The military could give J.J Abrams actual high def UFO video, and he'd add in so much lens flare you wouldn't know what the hell you are looking at.

Reminds me of the 1974 documentary, the rumor for that one for the longest time and claimed by some who worked on it was the military asked them to make it, and gave footage of a craft landing at an airforce base, but at the last moment walked back and said those sections had to be cut out.

He'd put Palpatine in there to really bring it all together.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 12:21 PM   #326
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
New video analysis from Lehto:

TLDW Roughly determines range and altitude of triangle shaped uaps video. ~80+ feet wide at ~6000feet.
Good effort on analysis to try and determine range and altitude but I think he needs to revisit and address the claims that this object is due to the triangular aperture of some NVGs. This particular object is likely just that. Mick West did a good video explanation and while I think he's wrong on the "Go Fast" and "Gimbal" videos I think he is correct on this one. More likely to be commercial planes filmed through the aperture artifacting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen..._a_triangular/
Old Jun 18, 2021, 12:26 PM   #327
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

Subscriber

Quote:
I know right, it was a good film, that compiles all the top beats. A fun and sometimes compelling watch.

Now J.J. Abrams out of the blue is coming out with a major documentary in August, which honestly is freaking scary.

When I ran the Star Wars Post six years ago, J.J. was the Hollywood boy that every studio wanted to revive projects. The only safe bet that they trusted.

Why and how does J.J. pick up a project like this documentary outta nowhere a year ago, to have it ready at the approximate time of this report (the bill in Congress wasn't passed yet) is I'm sure coincidental, but ****-all if it doesn't make me raise an eyebrow. Because ***IF the government wanted a Director to craft a documentary-type response, it would be J.J. Abrams or Speilberg. Without A DOUBT.
Word!

I would like to see Dr. Vallee's and Dr. Nolan's findings while using the ion beam imager on the collected metal fragments.

"We're building our world with 80 elements. Somebody else is building the world with 253 different isotopes." -Dr. Nolan

The conclusion was: unknown but manufactured material.

He went on to say he intends to use the information to try to build something today.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 12:32 PM   #328
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Good effort on analysis to try and determine range and altitude but I think he needs to revisit and address the claims that this object is due to the triangular aperture of some NVGs. This particular object is likely just that. Mick West did a good video explanation and while I think he's wrong on the "Go Fast" and "Gimbal" videos I think he is correct on this one. More likely to be commercial planes filmed through the aperture artifacting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen..._a_triangular/
Hard to see commercial planes standing still tho. But he admits at the end there should be info on ranging that wouldnt give away any capability as its hard to get at any accurate reading here.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 18, 2021, 12:58 PM   #329
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Hard to see commercial planes standing still tho. But he admits at the end there should be info on ranging that wouldnt give away any capability as its hard to get at any accurate reading here.
Yeah its not a perfect rock solid explanation, but I find it more plausible given how easy it is to recreate that triangle aperture artifact. Plus the strobing lights look a lot like airplane nighttime lights.
Old Jun 18, 2021, 01:33 PM   #330
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

Honestly, for me, I care about the new stuff that might come. Not just from our government either.

Someone has better video and pictures. That's what I'm waiting for.