Here are the rules, as written down in the Feedback Forum
. I strongly suggest everyone reads those and more importantly, follow them.
Rage3D Driver Forum Rules
• Do not post fake driver release threads! Instant banning material!!
• Forum members will respect the requests and judgments of moderators, administrators and staff, and take any complaints or requests to Private Messages or Email.
• No Cussing is allowed in message Subject Lines.
• No racial, sexual, homophobic, or any other slur targeting a minority will be tolerated. This behavior is grounds for banning.
• Signatures are not to exceed a maximum of 10 lines, this includes spaces.
• Posting of Warez and Pornography/Nudity links and/or content is forbidden. Repeat offenses are grounds for banning.
• Spamming is unacceptable. Repeat offenses are grounds for banning. Same goes with pointless posts, and posting IBTL (in before the lock).
• Each member may only have ONE account. If you have more than one account please contact [email protected] to have the extra accounts removed.
• Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws. This includes, but is not limited to, anything that violates copyright, trademark, patent, and/or trade secret laws. Links provided to locations that deal with any such content is forbidden.
• Abuse of VB Code is grounds for banning.
• Private Messaging (PM) functionality is provided for all forum members. Use PM for all private discussion.
• If you see a post/thread that breaks any Rage3d Forum Rules, please use the, “Report this post” option from within the message.
• Rage3D.com and its associated staff members cannot be held responsible for the content of any messages or the authenticity of authors in the Rage3D Forum.
By the way, any personal attacks will not be tolerated around here. Our policy is that one personal attack gets you a warning. Do it again, and you're banned. If you simply have to call each other names, do it through private messages, or find another forum. I'm sorry it has to come to this, but there appears to be no other way. For crying out loud, this is an excellent forum to discuss technology and debate on our favourite subject, video cards. There is no need to drop the level of discussion, and we will not allow this.