Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jun 8, 2021, 07:42 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
whatever drugs you're on, my friend, i want some of 'em too
He's on the really good drugs when he starts talking about buying a cheap new truck.

Sorry Lazy.....

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:28 AM   #152
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
He's on the really good drugs when he starts talking about buying a cheap new truck.

Sorry Lazy.....
I remember when I used to fantasize about women. Now it's trucks and video cards
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:43 AM   #153
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I remember when I used to fantasize about women. Now it's trucks and video cards
, I though I was the only one.....

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:46 AM   #154
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
, I though I was the only one.....
Nope
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:52 AM   #155
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Nope
Back to the truck, what about going outside your locality, something like Carvana?

yoz
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:56 AM   #156
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Back to the truck, what about going outside your locality, something like Carvana?
They're more expensive, sometimes much more.....

I didn't want to derail this thread though...sorry.....
Old Jun 8, 2021, 10:15 AM   #157
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
They're more expensive, sometimes much more.....

I didn't want to derail this thread though...sorry.....
Agreed, my bad.

yoz
Old Jun 8, 2021, 11:46 AM   #158
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I think if you have gotten a hold of XSX or PS5 there is no need to have a dedicated PC for gaming. Especially if you are OK with a pad. Most games I played this year were designed for consoles in mind. Plus there are no longer the PC only games that I used to enjoy like Strategy or Isometric RPG. Maybe flight sim might be a reason you want PC for but for 95% of the people PC is pretty irrelevant right now especially with the quality of games out this year.
I don't know about that. There are lots of isometric RPGS that are pretty good for the PC only. I pretty much also only play PC games, not multi-console games (nothing wrong with them inherently, I'm just not interested in most). Guess I'm that 5% also.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2021, 04:40 PM   #159
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Fair enough. You are the 5%.
Also there are tons more console gamers so by default PC seems to be a smaller group (relatively). Seems console supply is improving at least in UAE and you can now find PS5 for as low as 700 bucks which is a first.
Maybe I'm different too but I use the M$ XSX for sports and racing games that work well with a game pad but play all my first person shooter games on my 3090 PC as I'm much better on a mouse and keyboard than a game pad.Horses for courses I guess.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote