Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 7, 2013, 03:38 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Maid/Robot

Until I can get Inga the Swedish maid I use one of those Roomba robots.
I had one for 18 months and it worked great. The problem I just learned is the battery sucks, and like everyone else mine won't recharge anymore.

Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced robot (or fembot) that's mainly for cleaning hardwood ( and a tiny bit of tiles.)

I paid $139.99 for this one 18 months ago. No idea what Roomba model, it was extremely basic as it was all I needed.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 03:41 PM   #2
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

why don't you just replace the battery if it is still working?

http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Replac.../dp/B001G08ZYG
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 03:45 PM   #3
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

139.99 Cockslaps

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 7, 2013, 03:52 PM   #4
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrs421 View Post
why don't you just replace the battery if it is still working?

http://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Replac.../dp/B001G08ZYG
Everyone has the same battery problem, replacing the battery doesn't fix the prob. It's something with the actual roomba. A problem they won't admit to.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 03:52 PM   #5
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

And Tenergy makes pretty good batteries...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote