Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Mar 20, 2003, 11:38 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
windmiller
Radeon R700

Location: United States Dimly lit support center somewhere in NC.
windmiller is still being judged by the masses

Question Encoding for Storage On Hard Drive??

I am trying to learn how to encode from DVD to Divx so I can store the movies on the hard drive of a MediaBox i am in the process of building. It seems that most tutorials are for encoding to put onto CD/DVD. The movies will primarily be viewed on aTV via TV-out or Streamed to other computers in the house.

1. Anything to keep in mind/tips on encoding for HD storage

2. Any tips on encdoding for streaming

I am builidng a 802.11g wireless network so bandwidth should be fine

thx.....I have been lookin at Doomp and DVDhelp
windmiller is offline   Reply With Quote