Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Feb 22, 2008, 02:08 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Spyder
Radeon Sea Islands

Spyder is still being judged by the masses

Default LG L206WTQ-BF 20" LCD monitor

Hey folks..just wondering if anyone has any feedback on this monitor? I've been googling for reviews and haven't come up with much other than random forum posts of other people asking the same thing

Its on sale at Futureshop for $199.99CAD .. heres the page with specs.. http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...gon=&langid=EN

what do you think? the FS user reviews are good but they all seem kind of dense looking for more of the rage3d expertise!

thanks
Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2008, 02:26 PM   #2
Uber_Tiny
WTF DID I STEP IN

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

Looks good for $200, but it's an outdated model and that's why it's cheap. I would have to say save up and get a 22". That's of course my opinion.
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2008, 02:40 PM   #3
Spyder
Radeon Sea Islands

Spyder is still being judged by the masses

fair enough, thanks for the feedback I'm not too worried about outdated as long as its good for the money.

I was also looking at this one... LG L222WT-BF? 21.6" on sale $239.99 http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...gon=&langid=EN

I don't want a crap monitor, don't get me wrong, but this is also for my wife who specfically said she doesn't need some tricked out expensive monitor lol Something good for the money that doesn't break the bank is ideal.
Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad