Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Old Feb 20, 2007, 02:46 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Too many people confusing the AMD "General Discussion" forum with "General Hardware"

I think changing the name to "General AMD Discussion" would eliminate this problem, even though it's in the AMD section and this would be redundant, people don't pay close enough attention to detail to notice things like that.

Too many "which speakers/headphones/router/butt lube should I buy?" threads
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2007, 10:12 AM   #2
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Now they think it's just "General Discussion"

Re-name the damn thing!
Old Feb 25, 2007, 11:32 AM   #3
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Dude settle down, its being looked into.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 26, 2007, 05:30 PM   #4
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

I see you guys would rather just move threads all day
Old Feb 26, 2007, 06:09 PM   #5
nomore
Radeon Arctic Islands

nomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channelnomore once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaidarHaran View Post
I see you guys would rather just have manches all day
fixed.

note: since Kombatant just left being a mod, they are probably giving him a farewell party right now.
so they are busy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
no matter how you look at it, it's still better on PC

Last edited by nomore : Feb 26, 2007 at 06:11 PM.
nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2007, 01:08 PM   #6
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomore View Post
fixed.

note: since Kombatant just left being a mod, they are probably giving him a farewell party right now.
so they are busy.
Wait, WHAT?

Komby quit too?

Old Feb 27, 2007, 09:48 PM   #7
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Go check it out, its been posted why...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaidarHaran View Post
Wait, WHAT?

Komby quit too?

**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2007, 10:47 AM   #8
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

So, how's that name-change coming?

Do you guys really want to have to play a round of "prune the AMD General Discussion sub-forum" every day?

I'm just trying to help.
Old Mar 1, 2007, 12:01 PM   #9
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

thank you for letting us know.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote