Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Jan 16, 2006, 03:25 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Ratchet
The Tool

Ratchet is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber
Rage3D XBOX 360 Game Review: Condemned: Criminal Origins

We've published a new review of the XBOX 360 game "Condemned: Criminal Origins".
Presented in a first-person view for maximum visceral effect, this atmospheric thriller is best played with the surround-sound up and the lights off. Given the power of next-generation hardware, Condemned is able to feature photo-realistic backdrops, life-like physics, and highly sophisticated artificial intelligence. Weapons and ammunition are scarce, leaving the player vulnerable to the game's gallery of mentally deranged criminals. Careful detective work and precision reflexes are a player's primary means of survival. Inspired in part by the films of the psychological thriller sub-genre, Condemned maintains an intense, focused pace. Players can never be sure what waits around each corner.
This review was written by forum goer tranCendenZ (aka Ruined) for Rage3D. You might have noticed several other XBOX 360 game reviews like this one in our forum from tranCendenZ but this one marks the first in a series to appear on Rage3D soon. Check it out.

Last edited by Ratchet : Jan 16, 2006 at 03:28 PM.
Ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2006, 07:51 PM   #2
ragster128
Misanthrope

ragster128 is still being judged by the masses

Nice read, some PC game reviews of this calibur would be great. Condemned is making me remember F.E.A.R.

that game......I still sleep with the lights on. Scarred for life.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 12:01 AM   #3
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'd trust reviews from R3D than anywhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 17, 2006, 12:24 AM   #4
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragster128
Nice read, some PC game reviews of this calibur would be great. Condemned is making me remember F.E.A.R.

that game......I still sleep with the lights on. Scarred for life.
Believe me when i say condemned is by far scarier then F.E.A.R. ever was. I crapped my self in fear but damn i had to make my sister watch me play condemned cos i didn't wana play it on my own .
Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:45 AM   #5
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Yeah, would be nice to see PC game reviews.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 10:29 PM   #6
Ratchet
The Tool

Ratchet is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1x44r
Yeah, would be nice to see PC game reviews.
Start writing...