Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Nov 29, 2010, 11:31 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Superclocked Video Card Review @ Rage3D.com

Rage3D reviews the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Superclocked edition, and tries out Nvidia Surround for the first time. Join us for GTX 580 SLI head to head against Quad Crossfire, in the form of overclocked HD 5970s and Crossfire HD 5870 2GB cards, all in glorious HD and 6 megapixel triple display resolution!

EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Superclocked Video Card Review @ Rage3D.com
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:56 AM   #2
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Did enjoy the read based on the article did differentiate from others, which is a good sign. It was nice to garner some data on surround gaming/Eyefinity with AMD's offerings, particularly, the 5970 CrossFire.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:58 AM   #3
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

The review is so good I thought I was reading a German site!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 30, 2010, 07:16 AM   #4
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

That was a very nice, witty response Acroig!
Old Nov 30, 2010, 08:47 AM   #5
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
That was a very nice, witty response Acroig!
Just a little humor for you Pauly. You know I only kid with those I like.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2010, 08:58 AM   #6
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Lol I see what you did there
Old Nov 30, 2010, 08:58 AM   #7
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

Quote:
Just a little humor for you Pauly. You know I only kid with those I like.

Appreciate it and really did feel like a German site:

http://translate.google.com/translat...ga_gtx_580_sc/
Old Nov 30, 2010, 09:17 AM   #8
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Great review!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2010, 09:21 AM   #9
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
Appreciate it and really did feel like a German site:

http://translate.google.com/translat...ga_gtx_580_sc/

Wow those Germans at "Wüten Sie drei dimensionen" really do make good reviews

Last edited by demo : Nov 30, 2010 at 09:24 AM.
demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2010, 10:24 AM   #10
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Great review!
Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
Wow those Germans at "Wüten Sie drei dimensionen" really do make good reviews
Danke, gracias, grazie!
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2010, 03:55 PM   #11
Spyhawk
Radeon Evergreen

Spyhawk is still being judged by the masses

Nice review Jim.
Spyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2010, 05:19 PM   #12
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Awesome review, jim!
Old Dec 3, 2010, 01:32 AM   #13
noko
Radeon Arctic Islands

noko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete stranger

Yes indeed!
noko is offline   Reply With Quote