Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jul 18, 2011, 12:32 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Computer Case Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Case Review @ Rage3D.com

Cooler Master recently refreshed their popular HAF 932 chassis with the all new HAF 932 Advanced. We take the opportunity to look at Cooler Master's latest High Air Flow designed case, and see if it lives up to the HAF 932 label and earns consideration for your next chassis.

Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Case Review @ Rage3D.com
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 01:04 AM   #2
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That's one big mofo.
Nice shots but you should've installed a system in it and reported tempratures, sound db (noise/acoustics), and actual weight of this system and cooling performance against other systems. That would've been so cool to know.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 08:31 AM   #3
aRandomRobot
Returned Lurker

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
That's one big mofo.
Nice shots but you should've installed a system in it and reported tempratures, sound db (noise/acoustics), and actual weight of this system and cooling performance against other systems. That would've been so cool to know.
All true points. I'm trying to get together a good set of testing hardware that I can pop in, but I'm a little wary of purchasing anything right before a major hardware release like bulldozer. Worry not, you'll see temp comparisons eventually.
aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 18, 2011, 08:38 AM   #4
friskyolive
Looking down on you!

friskyolive is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandomRobot View Post
All true points. I'm trying to get together a good set of testing hardware that I can pop in, but I'm a little wary of purchasing anything right before a major hardware release like bulldozer. Worry not, you'll see temp comparisons eventually.

[CPU]: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Quad Core Processor AM3 3.4GHZ 8MB Cache 125W 45NM [MOBO]: ASUS M4A78T-E ATX 790GX Socket AM3 DDR3 2PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 2PCI HDMI Video Sound GBLAN Motherboard[GPU]: Powercolor Radeon HD 5770 In Crossfire [SOUND]: Corsair Gaming Audio Series CA-HS1A Headset 50MM Drivers Circumaural Earcups and the Creative Sound Blaster X-FI TITANIUM Fatality PRO with Yamaha 5590 Receiver[MEMORY]: OCZ (OCZ3G1600LV4GK) DDR3 1600MHz Gold Edition Low Voltage 4GB (2x2048MB) Dual Channel and G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB [MONITOR]: DELL U2410, 24W, OPT/FPWS,CUS [HD]: Western Digital 320GB and 1 TB Black Edition [Optical Drives]: LG GSA-4167B Dual Layer DVD±R/RW Drive [PSU]: Corsair HX 1000 watt [OS]: Win7 64-bit Professional On a Antec 1200 Full Tower Case.
friskyolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 09:54 AM   #5
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

The USB 3.0 ports, the fan shroud shroud and the HD adapters....any other changes? Surely they will sell the new usb plate as a seperate part for current 932 owners...

Funny, I have never noticed the screw heads before. Guess that has something to do with not having changed any of the fans yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 03:57 PM   #6
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I expect more bewbs in my reviews

And it would have been nice to see your impressions of an installed system, wire management, acoustics and things like that.

Otherwise nice little article When Ivy Bridge rolls around, I think I am going to have to get me one of the HAF's
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 04:43 PM   #7
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
I expect more bewbs in my reviews

And it would have been nice to see your impressions of an installed system, wire management, acoustics and things like that.

Otherwise nice little article When Ivy Bridge rolls around, I think I am going to have to get me one of the HAF's
Agreed on all 3 points.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 05:29 PM   #8
sandorski
Radeon Volcanic Islands

sandorski is still being judged by the masses

Don't see the point in such a large case unless one is Water Cooling a Tri-Fire/SLI setup or something. Just a ton of wasted space for 90%+ of systems. Many years ago I had an InWin Q500 Full Tower case and though I could stick my whole forearm in there to work on stuff, there is no need to do that. A Mid-Tower case with a bottom mounted PS is plenty of room to work with for the vast majority of setups.
sandorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2011, 05:39 PM   #9
DarkFoss
Radeon R700

DarkFoss can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDarkFoss can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Nice review.
I do like the blue edition available at Newegg..I'm still leaning towards the blue HAF X though.