Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Feb 14, 2012, 01:14 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

AMD AMD Radeon HD 6870 Roundup

Rage3D takes five custom Radeon HD 6870 design and puts them through their paces, looking for the value and performance benefits to be found in custom AIB cards. HIS, Sapphire, ASUS and PowerColor represent and battle it out to be your choice of Performance Gamer card.

AMD Radeon HD 6870 Roundup
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Jokerzwild
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jokerzwild is still being judged by the masses

My 6870's have been damn good cards. Not a hiccup from either one. This has been my first Crossfire setup since the dongle days and I gotta say it really has shown me how far AMD has advanced in multi-chip/card technology. Especially with the recent additions in Cat 12.1 allowing for easy Crossfire profile selection.

Solid cards through and through, but I think I'm going to be going back to single card for awhile, because there's a HIS 7970 somewhere on it's way from California with my name on it that will be taking it's place Now my 6870's will allow two more members of my family to enjoy DX11 sweetness, so they will still live on!

Taking bets on how long it takes me to get that second 7970
Old Feb 14, 2012, 01:53 PM   #3
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerzwild View Post
Taking bets on how long it takes me to get that second 7970
2 pay checks. congrats dude, you're gonna love it!
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 14, 2012, 01:56 PM   #4
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerzwild View Post
I'm going to be going back to single card for awhile, because there's a HIS 7970 somewhere on it's way from California with my name on it that will be taking it's place...
Nice! Congrats!
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote