Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Rage3D Articles and Reviews Comments
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rage3D Articles and Reviews Comments Your commentary and feedback on Rage3D original features and reviews.

Old Jun 1, 2012, 05:10 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Default Red Orchestra 2 GOTY Edition - Rage3D Performance Review

Rage3D takes a brief look at shooter Red Orchestra 2's performance after its recent GOTY Edition overhaul.

Red Orchestra 2 GOTY Edition Performance Review
Old Jun 1, 2012, 05:55 PM   #2
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

the best part is how it doesnt work anymore -.-
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 01:42 AM   #3
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Lol its a strange game, I gain 10fps by using high ambient occlusion instead of low.

I've had it crash on me a couple times too..
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 6, 2012, 10:50 AM   #4
GARY OAK
Radeon R300

GARY OAK is still being judged by the masses

For some reason when ever i play on the german side, i have the sudden urge to shout "RAUS RAUS RAUS", And " JA MEIN KOMANDER" and many other broken pidgeon german down the voice chat , but since playing this game from launch, since the free weekend it has been like a game of duck hunt except the ducks are new people to the game thinking this is some game from the Cod franchise, just running out into the open, or hiding in predictable places until i come up behind them and batter them to death with my pair of binoculars
Old Jun 11, 2012, 01:15 PM   #5
DarthElvis
Radeon R300

DarthElvis is still being judged by the masses

You can bludgeon people with your binoculars? Buying this