Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Rage3D Articles and Reviews Comments
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Rage3D Articles and Reviews Comments Your commentary and feedback on Rage3D original features and reviews.

Old Jul 4, 2012, 01:25 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Default Rage3D PC Gaming Tech Review - The Secret World

We review Funcom's latest MMORPG The Secret World and see how it stacks up as a PC exclusive.

The Secret World PC Technical Review
Old Jul 4, 2012, 06:41 PM   #2
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

This was one I was really looking forward to getting a beta key for, and did not. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
Old Jul 5, 2012, 06:24 AM   #3
SkullE_again
Rage3D Veteran

SkullE_again is still being judged by the masses

Having lots of fun. Very different mmo. Great atmosphere.

No levels. Just slowly increasing your skills to an assumed 100% on all branches.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 5, 2012, 06:34 AM   #4
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

Sorry its a Funcom product, will not be touching.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 07:26 AM   #5
mrbaggs
Ashes to Ashes

mrbaggs is still being judged by the masses

Yeah, after getting torched on Conan i'm keeping my distance for now. Maybe in 6 months when the price is down. Beta was fun but i'm wary of anything made by em now.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 09:16 AM   #6
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
This was one I was really looking forward to getting a beta key for, and did not. :/
If I had only known, I had access to all the beta weekends

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Old Jul 5, 2012, 11:54 AM   #7
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbaggs View Post
Yeah, after getting torched on Conan i'm keeping my distance for now. Maybe in 6 months when the price is down. Beta was fun but i'm wary of anything made by em now.
for what it's worth, the game is coming to steam soon. which means it'll probably be discounted heavily in some big sale or the other.